• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Anyone good at drawing comics?

Jake

BACK OF!
Retired Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
5027-8795-7985
Timmy Christmas Doll
Togepi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Rainbow Feather
Gold Trophy (First Place)
New Year's Party Popper
Pokéball
Bell Bag Badge
Easter Bunny
Snow Globe
I want a comic drawn and wrote up. But I want to know if anyone here is good at drawing them so if people could upload some minuature ones they have done before I write it up (I'm on my PSP too) I would be greatful.

I might be able to. I can't upload it now, cause I'm on my phone and about to go to school, but I can have it up by this weekend. Will that work?

I can't draw, But if you drew something basic on paper and scanned it and send it to me. I think I can recolour it and make it looks nice.

I made this just for you

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
jhqvrb.png
</div>

Kobry614 said:
I made this just for you

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
jhqvrb.png
</div>
As much as I hate to say it, I like the style.

Anyway. I will draw it up tonight and then some of you can re-design it?

Okay here's what I want;

Untitled-4.png
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>This is info that will help you so CHECK IT OUT!!</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Chat log and actions: 1: Elphaba (the green one) sitting on bed, Glinda (pink one) putting hand on the shoe shelf to grab her wand "Stand, I will now transform your simple frock into a beautiful ball gown
Elphaba looks confused
2: Glinda looking like she is waving her wand franticly "Ball gown...Ball gown...BALL GOWN!!!"
3:Glinda stops waving
Elphaba "Do you want me to try?" (Small box) Glinda "No, I've got it... Oh just wear the frock it's pretty" (throws wand)
4: (small box) Wand hits the wall, both Elphaba and Glinda look shocked (Big box) Wand flies to the middle of the room and zaps them both
5: Elphaba and Glinda's costumes have been swapped- both looked confused"
6: Elphaba angry "GET IF OFF!! GET IT OF!!" GLinda"yup pink goes good with green"

End</div>

Okay I know I changed the script in this one because in this one here is what I wanted it to say but I couldn't be bothered to type it up

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Now for the pictures to help you so you know what everything looks like;</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
This helps for Glinda
This helps for Elphaba
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>This helps for both</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
th_wicked-popular3.jpg
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>This helps for the bed</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
wicked-popular5.jpg
</div>
and this helps for the whole thing (Go to 2:40) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNIwSYp4N-Y&feature=related</div>

Jake. said:
Okay here's what I want;

Untitled-4.png
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>This is info that will help you so CHECK IT OUT!!</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Chat log and actions: 1: Elphaba (the green one) sitting on bed, Glinda (pink one) putting hand on the shoe shelf to grab her wand "Stand, I will now transform your simple frock into a beautiful ball gown
Elphaba looks confused
2: Glinda looking like she is waving her wand franticly "Ball gown...Ball gown...BALL GOWN!!!"
3:Glinda stops waving
Elphaba "Do you want me to try?" (Small box) Glinda "No, I've got it... Oh just wear the frock it's pretty" (throws wand)
4: (small box) Wand hits the wall, both Elphaba and Glinda look shocked (Big box) Wand flies to the middle of the room and zaps them both
5: Elphaba and Glinda's costumes have been swapped- both looked confused"
6: Elphaba angry "GET IF OFF!! GET IT OF!!" GLinda"yup pink goes good with green"

End</div>

Okay I know I changed the script in this one because in this one here is what I wanted it to say but I couldn't be bothered to type it up

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Now for the pictures to help you so you know what everything looks like;</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
This helps for Glinda
This helps for Elphaba
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>This helps for both</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
th_wicked-popular3.jpg
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>This helps for the bed</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
wicked-popular5.jpg
</div>
and this helps for the whole thing (Go to 2:40) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNIwSYp4N-Y&feature=related</div>
First one made me think of Chuck Greene beating up Chad with a pink *censored.8.7*. ;_:

I'm on it, Jake.
Eurgh, I think I need to wait until Tuesday until I get my new tablet. My one's messed up now.
I can try though.

Planked wood paneling.

But is the floor vitally important?

Back