• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Any Drawing Requests?

Okay ahaha

I just finished sketching the previous requests! i think i broke out of my artists block :D

I've finished your request at long last! I'm very sorry it took so long cloud. It may not be what you had in mind though...

angel_man_by_ataruhidiyoshi-d5sc8lr.png

Last edited:
I've got a request (although it may take a while), can you please draw Kuma sitting on a cloud (at night) staring at the bright city below?

Last edited:
btw i like that character.

Why thank you so much! It was originally a girl named Yuki but I decided to change her name to Kuma...

P.S She is one of my OC's, and I like her too... She has a really sad backstory and I hope I can try to fit her in one of my stories.

Kip? You have a DeviantArt? Just asking.

Also, I have a request. Can you draw my OC, Omelette?

Omelette.jpg

Finished your request Wrathie. It didn't turn out well cause i to draw it on my old PC :< sorry!

EeyoreClarrie_zps83bbd000.png

Kip? If you haven't started by now, I decided to go with cartoon style for my request.

I've finished your request at long last! I'm very sorry it took so long cloud. It may not be what you had in mind though...

angel_man_by_ataruhidiyoshi-d5sc8lr.png

That looks great!!!;) Thank you so much ^_^

I can't believe i actually drew it XD here is your request Jake!
Sorry its kinda bland cause i didn't know what else to add.

Jakedoof_zpsb0c294fd.png

Back