• LIVE A gaming session for Among Us as part of TBT Neighborly Games is happening right now! Join us in our Discord server's multiplayer channel.
  • We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Any dirty screenshots?

HNI_0006.JPGHNI_0002.JPGHNI_0007.JPGHNI_0013.JPGHNI_0014.JPGHNI_0015.JPGHNI_0021.JPGHNI_0022.JPGHNI_0026.JPGHNI_0033.JPGHNI_0036.JPG

Last edited:
Bumpy bump. :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

The time I went back to Croque's birthday and gave him a juicy apple clock as a present. He loved it. To this day I still secretly wait for him to replace it and say he wants to show me it. >;3

Nothing interesting ever happens in my town ;_; wah..but if it does, I'll be sure to take a picture! XD These ae hilarious!

Ran into Lucky having a conversation with Roald. This is what Lucky said when I tried to eavesdrop.

PoorLucky.jpg

Then Zell invited me over to his house and said this to me as soon as I got there.

NeverousZell.jpg

I don't have a dirty enough mind for the dirtiest of screenshots, but...
HNI_0021.JPG

Petty things like gender won't stop Zell from hitting on the new next-door neighbor and succeeding.

It was my second character's birthday yesterday ...
BeFunky_1jpg_zps78df90fb.jpg

Thanks for spreading my secret, Clay! What a jerk.

Back