• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Another new member, but a pro at AC!

Triforce3force

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hi! I just joined! I'm known as Triforce4force on Nsider, former member. I rejoined, because I realized that I had been deleted to the list! On Nsider, I was originally Triforce3force, but had to make an alternate account due to a ban. I share the Nsider account with my sister, who has horrible spelling. I hope to make valuable contributions to the Bell Tree!

AC Accomplishments- House payoff, Catching all fish but 6 or 7. Having a house full of Gulliver's items, which I love.

My house in AC is suited to my tastes. It has all sorts of exotic items, some of the exotic theme, lots of gulliver items, and stuff from tortimer. The HRA gives it a score of about 50,000 though... they don't recognize true art.

Anyway, I'm glad to be here!

^_^

Triforce3force said:
Hi! I just joined! I'm known as Triforce4force on Nsider, former member. I rejoined, because I realized that I had been deleted to the list! On Nsider, I was originally Triforce3force, but had to make an alternate account due to a ban. I share the Nsider account with my sister, who has horrible spelling. I hope to make valuable contributions to the Bell Tree!

AC Accomplishments- House payoff, Catching all fish but 6 or 7. Having a house full of Gulliver's items, which I love.

My house in AC is suited to my tastes. It has all sorts of exotic items, some of the exotic theme, lots of gulliver items, and stuff from tortimer. The HRA gives it a score of about 50,000 though... they don't recognize true art.

Anyway, I'm glad to be here!

^_^
oh, one more thing. I would prefer if I was NOT contacted by e-mail. I just like to keep my e-mail for family things.

Welcome to The Bell Tree! Another day, another member, as I always say!

:p

I hope you follow the rules, and most important, have fun! You can participate in a lot of different things, including, but not limited to, Chalet Redd!

BULERIAS said:

I hope you follow the rules, and most important, have fun! You can participate in a lot of different things, including, but not limited to, Chalet Redd!
lol...wait a minute...no you dont that the first time you've EVER asid it! :lol:

JJRAMONE2 said:
BULERIAS said:

lol...wait a minute...no you dont that the first time you've EVER asid it! :lol:
It's just an expression.

Back