• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Ankha is in boxes!

Ezael

Bells
Switch
1044-3885-4514
User Title Color Change
Feedback
100% (14) +
Ankha is currently in boxes and I'd love for her to go to a nice home!
I'm really only taking NMT but will take a combination of bells and NMT, too.

Her current highest offer is 40 NMT!

Last edited:
Ankha is currently in boxes and I'd love for her to go to a nice home!
I'm really only taking NMT but will take a combination of bells and NMT, too.

Her current highest offer is 30 NMT!
If the highest bidder of 30 NMT doesn't post on this thread then the bid doesn't count. That's pretty specific in the auction rules, but you CAN set a minimum bid. To keep it fair, all bidding must be done in the open and the winner should be among the people bidding on this thread.

I'm not bidding myself, but I wanted to let you know before a moderator removed your posting.

If the highest bidder of 30 NMT doesn't post on this thread then the bid doesn't count. That's pretty specific in the auction rules, but you CAN set a minimum bid. To keep it fair, all bidding must be done in the open and the winner should be among the people bidding on this thread.

I'm not bidding myself, but I wanted to let you know before a moderator removed your posting.

Thank you for letting me know! I'll keep that in mind for the next time I'm selling/auctioning a villager.

There's not supposed to be cross-posting so please make sure that the other bidder posts here or it's expected that the winner will come from this thread. :)

Also, I have Ankha and she's worth every nmt she goes for. <3

Back