• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Anime!

Just watched episode 11 of Kill la kill.
THAT PLOT TWIST THOUGH. I'm pretty sure the next few episodes will go uphill from now on. Ahh i'm starting to like this show. i practically forced myself to watch through episode 1-6, but now i think im genuinely interested :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

plus that smile build-up *-*

Just watched episode 11 of Kill la kill.
THAT PLOT TWIST THOUGH. I'm pretty sure the next few episodes will go uphill from now on. Ahh i'm starting to like this show. i practically forced myself to watch through episode 1-6, but now i think im genuinely interested :)

I am sad that it has ended. Its one of my favorite animes atm

Mekakucity actors B) Although a few things did bug me, hopefully it'll turn out good.
//guilty laughs at the new Kagepro fans.

oMG Kill la Kill is the best ever. I didn't even finish it yet (still at ep 20 woops) but damn loving it so far <33

Nonon is my waifu

oMG Kill la Kill is the best ever. I didn't even finish it yet (still at ep 20 woops) but damn loving it so far <33

Nonon is my waifu

I told him to watch klk and some animes
I'm a bad cousin, friend or whatever what have I done

1499535_10201316407260406_958917739_n.jpg

Re-watching Kyoukai no Kanata damn you Mirai.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And also print screened

i'm watching good luck girl!, tonari no seki-kun, dangan ronpa and the world is still beautiful! i still need to finish klk tho

Higurashi was pretty slow at first - but I enjoyed it for the most part. The nail-torture part though ;; Overall I was pretty confused but I still enjoyed watching it. idk.

I'm currently at Ep 3 of the second season. :)

Right now the one's that come to mind are Pupa and Elfen Lied(I guess) oh um Corpse Party: Tortured Souls - Bougyakusareta Tamashii no Jukyou

Higurashi series and Umineko no Naku Koro ni not has bad has Hirgurashi

I've heard that Pupa is one of the worst anime shows ever created.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd recommend Baccano!
Baccano is hardly full of gore.

Last edited:
Back