• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Anime!

idk if anyone really keeps up with dangan ronpa 3 despair and future arcs but lmaoo the latest episode of future destroyed me
really hoping my daughter isnt dead

idk if anyone really keeps up with dangan ronpa 3 despair and future arcs but lmaoo the latest episode of future destroyed me
really hoping my daughter isnt dead

the cure from seiko was in her hand and rolled right at the edge of the screen while they freak out over her body. im expecting them to cure her and maybe she comes back, or the cure comes into play later.

I started watching an extremely random Netflix Anime called "Nana"~it's sort of slice of life-y and pretty cute, nice animation too. Not my very favourite, but good enough to watch for a bit C:

the cure from seiko was in her hand and rolled right at the edge of the screen while they freak out over her body. im expecting them to cure her and maybe she comes back, or the cure comes into play later.

plot twist: the cure accidentally got swapped with seiko's laxatives.

plot twist: the cure accidentally got swapped with seiko's laxatives.

I would get so mad...

NOOOOOOOO CHISA. im really sad now. this confirms she's probably despair in the future arc...maybe even the mastermind. now i understand why munakata would've killed her and stabbed her to make sure. he knew she fell into despair. and kills juzo for just interacting with Junko because there's a chance he could have fallen too.

the question is. why does he let her live even though shes fallen to despair? i bet the neo world program was also to cure chisa...

im really sad because if it wasnt for mukuro she probably would've survived... her smile at the end was devious. i dont want to watch her kill chiaki... please no.

i bet the video isnt the reason class 77 falls to despair, but chiakis death. ;_;

Waiting for RE:Zero to finish.. wild ride. I plan to finish Kamisama hajimema****a 2.
This season's anime - can anyone give me any recommendations about Orange, Amaama to Inazuma and ReLIFE?

//edit:
LMAO IT CENSORED THE ANIME TITLE. I ALWAYS KNEW ANIME WAS BAD NEWS.

Last edited:
Waiting for RE:Zero to finish.. wild ride. I plan to finish Kamisama hajimema****a 2.
This season's anime - can anyone give me any recommendations about Orange, Amaama to Inazuma and ReLIFE?

//edit:
LMAO IT CENSORED THE ANIME TITLE. I ALWAYS KNEW ANIME WAS BAD NEWS.

Is Re:Zero going to end soon? I'm waiting for it to end so I can start watching it (I hate having to wait a week or so for new episodes, especially if they end on cliffhangers).

Anyways, thinking about transferring back from manga to anime again. I'm getting burnt out of reading manga. x_x

yeah that's what i'm hoping because i would literally die if kirigiri turns out to really be dead
and i think she took it ahead of time because she's pretty clever in that sense. i'm sure she'll come back at episode 11 or something and everyone is like omggg kirigiri! pls lord i hope this happens

NOOOOOOOO CHISA. im really sad now. this confirms she's probably despair in the future arc...maybe even the mastermind. now i understand why munakata would've killed her and stabbed her to make sure. he knew she fell into despair. and kills juzo for just interacting with Junko because there's a chance he could have fallen too.
the question is. why does he let her live even though shes fallen to despair? i bet the neo world program was also to cure chisa...
im really sad because if it wasnt for mukuro she probably would've survived... her smile at the end was devious. i dont want to watch her kill chiaki... please no.
i bet the video isnt the reason class 77 falls to despair, but chiakis death. ;_;

i straight up want mukuro dead for what she did lmao. and it makes me really upset that chisa's last thought was about munakata it gave me so many feels even though i really hate his guts. i'm just confused, i want to know what's happening uggggHHHH
i honestly don't know who the hell the mastermind is, i'm stuck between munakata, chisa and mitarai and i can't figure out who it is honestly

Is Re:Zero going to end soon? I'm waiting for it to end so I can start watching it (I hate having to wait a week or so for new episodes, especially if they end on cliffhangers).

Anyways, thinking about transferring back from manga to anime again. I'm getting burnt out of reading manga. x_x

Yes! Finale next Monday/Sunday I think. Most episodes are cliffhangers so you made a pretty good decision to wait hahaha. It gets a little dry and you get annoyed for a good few episodes midway imo, but it picks up again! On MAL the tag for it hovered over psychological on and off for the first few weeks heh

I just started watching dragon ball z again. I had no idea this thing was still going after all these years. I'm sure I was really quite young when it first came out, no older than 10. Used to love it. Nostalgia :)

The only anime that I've been keeping up to date with recently is Orange. I love it sooooo much. Reminds me of when I was younger. ;v;

- - - Post Merge - - -

The only anime that I've been keeping up to date with recently is Orange. I love it so much, and the animation is really beautiful! It's lighthearted and easy to watch, but has made me cry a few times already.

I re-watched Toradora and I wanted to buy the light novel bUT THEY DON'T HAVE AN ENGLISH VERSION ;-; WTF

- - - Post Merge - - -

The only anime that I've been keeping up to date with recently is Orange. I love it so much, and the animation is really beautiful! It's lighthearted and easy to watch, but has made me cry a few times already.[/QUOTE]

Yess I watched the live action movie on the plane and I may have cried a few times :,D

I'm also waiting for Orange to finish so I can watch it. I'm sooo excited for it. And the Romance tag makes me even more interested. c:

I have t watched anime in a really long time because school and school work takes up so much time

Last edited:
I'm currently watching the monogatari series (Bakemonogatari, Nisemonogatari etc.), and my favorite anime is definitely Noragami! Anyone who hasn't seen it, SEE IT! IT'S SO GOOD! :D

Back