• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Anime!

i'm currently watching parasyte, amagi brilliant park and painfully making my way through filler arc in bleach.

i finished your lie in april recently and
i don't think it ever said what was wrong with her..?
anyway, something about the whole anime didn't sit right with me so i could only rate it a 6 on MAL.

Catching up with anime that I haven't finished from the summer season I think T_________________T akagami no shirayuki hime is so gud

i'm currently watching parasyte, amagi brilliant park and painfully making my way through filler arc in bleach.

i finished your lie in april recently and
i don't think it ever said what was wrong with her..?
anyway, something about the whole anime didn't sit right with me so i could only rate it a 6 on MAL.

My problem with Your Lie in April was they only played together once and I waited for that opportune moment for them to play together again, but then all you get was that one performance at the end. I still gave it a 9 because of the story, animation, and beautiful music.

Last edited:
i watched the movie perfect blue yesterday and it was kinda cool!!! started watching some other psychological anime too, i hope it will be good ;;

Currently , I'm watching :
-Ansatsu Kyou****su 2nd Season
-The devil is a part timer !
-SNK
Also , I just finished reading the OPM webcomic , so I'd say it's around the 3rd season ( if the 2nd has 12 episodes ) .

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hahaha , it's censored the sh1t in Ansatsu Kyou****su hahahaha !

For those who aren't aware, second season of Shokuegi no Soma will be coming out in July. Which means... more delicious food!

giphy.gif

soooo now i'm watching wolf girl and the black prince and holy **** i would not put up kyoya as much as erika has :|

Just finished watching episode 8 of Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm and Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut. Other anime I'm watching are Divine Gate, Hai to Gensou no Grimgar, Digimon Frontier and Himouto! Umaru-chan. *whew*

watching shingeki no bahamut: genesis & monster matsume

SNB's op is amazing and i hate everything about monster matsume lmao

Umeiko and Darkdesertfox got me to watch Erased. My uncle got me a crunchyroll 3 month pass so I watched the latest episode....All I can say is I a m s c r e a m i n g

Back