• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • "Join us at 8 PM EDT for a special, for-fun (no spectator points) staff stream of ACNH hide-and-seek!"
    ~~ Streaming now on Twitch with chat in #secret-stream ~~

Animal Forest

-Blue-

Yoshi's Islanders
Bells
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Blue Heart Balloon
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Animal Crossing, but the town is actually a giant tree! And the way that the foliage and wood/branches have formed have created bodies of water, tiered cliff sections, ect. And other plants, flowers, and trees still grow on the huge tree itself. The beach area will be at the farther part of the foliage/branch end and there will be a series of clouds that take on the affect of water that can be fished or swam in.

To get to other towns(trees) you board Porter's hot air balloon and travel above the forests. You can customize the art or design of the balloons with a qr designer. (I remember someone here showing my a YT clip of a dude who created these and it sounds like such a cool idea)

It was just an thought that came to my mind last night after the direct. (or rather it was a spotty dream) While I do like the idea, I know there might be a ton who don't. What do you guys think? Or what would your idea of a town be that is a little on the creative side?

I think that's really cute! However, I don't see Nintendo doing it for an Animal Crossing game. Would be a neat idea for an AC-adjacent spin off series, though.

Back