• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Animal Crossing videos?

ShawnFuzz

In Colorado, under my cats rule.
Bells
Apple (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Purple Violet
Sweet Balloon
Purple Bunny Balloon
Orange Balloon
Blue Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Are we able to share videos of our villagers here on this forum? Is it allowed?

It's definitely possible to share your AC videos. 😊 I think the best places to share videos from your island are either the "Screenshots & Video Capture Share Hub for Animal Crossing: New Horizons" thread or in your personal island journal. Lots of videos have been posted in the screenshot and video capture hub, and it's a good general place to share stuff from your island if you don't want the effort of a journal!

You might be interested to read section 2 of the rules and guidelines thread on "post quality" because there are some caveats, like not posting threads solely to advertise a YouTube channel, etc.

Hope that helps! 😊

It's definitely possible to share your AC videos. 😊 I think the best places to share videos from your island are either the "Screenshots & Video Capture Share Hub for Animal Crossing: New Horizons" thread or in your personal island journal. Lots of videos have been posted in the screenshot and video capture hub, and it's a good general place to share stuff from your island if you don't want the effort of a journal!

You might be interested to read section 2 of the rules and guidelines thread on "post quality" because there are some caveats, like not posting threads solely to advertise a YouTube channel, etc.

Hope that helps! 😊
That does help, thanks! I am still learning to find my way around the forum. I dont want to break any rules

So from what I am reading I need to have a facebook or Twitter account to share videos? I have quit both for personal reasons. Is there another way to share videos? I would really like to share a video of my villagers making a mass exit when I return from the bathroom lol

So from what I am reading I need to have a facebook or Twitter account to share videos? I have quit both for personal reasons. Is there another way to share videos? I would really like to share a video of my villagers making a mass exit when I return from the bathroom lol
I’ve uploaded videos to Imgur before. You don’t need Facebook or Twitter. I’ve also quit them for personal reasons.

I dont know about Imjur. I am sorry to be a pain in the neck for all of you knowledgeable people. I think I am getting too old for this, but I am trying

I dont know about Imjur. I am sorry to be a pain in the neck for all of you knowledgeable people. I think I am getting too old for this, but I am trying
I don’t have any videos in my camera roll to show an example. Are you trying from a mobile device or desktop?

I don’t have any videos in my camera roll to show an example. Are you trying from a mobile device or desktop?
Mobile device. I saved a video to my phone and texted it to a friend but the quality was very poor. I hate to be a pain, but I would love to figure out how to share my Switch videos

I downloaded Imjur and uploaded a video, but not sure how to share it here. I really do apologize for not knowing the technical sde of things. If anyone can PM me to help, I would appreciate the technical help. If not, then I will just continue to enjoy all of your content!

Hi there, friend! If you go into your Switch album and press on a video you took, you can press A to share/edit, and there is an option to Send to Smartphone. Press that, and you scan the QR code using the camera on your phone, join the network, and then scan the second QR code. After that, a browser will open showing the video, and you press Download. Once it is done downloading, check your Downloads and the video will be there! You can save the video to your gallery once it's done, I texted myself the video and the quality looks the same ☺️ Let me know if that works for you or if you need any guidance!!

Last edited:
Hi there, friend! If you go into your Switch album and press on a video you took, you can press A to share/edit, and there is an option to Send to Smartphone. Press that, and you scan the QR code using the camera on your phone, join the network, and then scan the second QR code. After that, a browser will open showing the video, and you press Download. Once it is done downloading, check your Downloads and the video will be there! You can save the video to your gallery once it's done ☺️ Let me know if that works for you or if you need any guidance!!
I got that far, but uploading was my issue. Imjur was suggested (since I dont have facebook or twitter) so I uploaded a video as a test run on the screen capture video thread. I hope it worked with proper video quality. I would like some feedback

I got that far, but uploading was my issue. Imjur was suggested (since I dont have facebook or twitter) so I uploaded a video as a test run on the screen capture video thread. I hope it worked with proper video quality. I would like some feedback
I just checked your video, I was able to access it and the quality looks great!! It looks just like how it does in the game 😄

Back