• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Villager Checklist

Once I seen all of the villagers and got all their posters I can finally retire from villager hunting for good. Right now the villagers I am looking for to keep on my main island (Destiny) are Kitty and Wendy.

You can check off Vic! He’s been a favorite of mine since New Leaf and he’s been happily living on my island since the beginning days.

You can check off 191 Jacques. I had him as a permanent resident for a long time, and he is still a permanent resident in my New Leaf town.

Edit:
Went through the last page and seen someone else had him down as well. Oop. Jacques so popular.~

You can check off 362. Tiffany, I have her as my Snooty since the beginning of NH and I don't plan on changing that for now so...

Back