• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway ~ Animal Crossing Items Giveaway! ~ (WINNERS ANNOUNCED)

<3<3Entering! my favorite set is the zodiac sets, but I only have 1 piece.my favorite original set is the white w/ gold details that I don't recall the name of. Ty for hosting<3<3

- - - Post Merge - - -

BUMP!

I really love the Balloon set. Call me basic but you would not believe the sense of achievement after getting all the parts when I first started playing.

I'd like to enter! I have too many favorite items, but I especially adore the Sweets and Birthday sets. :D

i'd love to enter!
my favourite item in acnl is the afternoon tea set :)

hello ! i'm not too late to enter right ? D:
my favorite set is probably the sloppy set haha :3 it's really cute! (the alpine one is nice too)

I will be drawing the names at 5pm instead, as somethings come up. Sorry!
(You are still allowed to enter until then)

Last edited:
Entering! My favourite set is the Princess set <3 Though darn there's so many that I like!

Congratulations to the winners! :] Please expect a pm with more details on your prize shortly.
Also, a huge thanks to everyone who entered! This has been my first giveaway and It's gone really well, so thanks again! ^^

7/11 set - Deerling
Sloppy set - Sorey
5 Million bells - Pookie4557
10 Million bells - Alien51
30 hybrids - Xoons
20 hybrids - Barnabus_I_Am
10 hybrids - Hillaruhsaur
Furniture zodiac - FerahL
Animal zodiac - Shinx
Campus set - Jenesca
Gold tool set - Salvador
Gorgeous set - Cass123
Princess set - Rosyy
3 orderable sets - Lil_boi_jeff
5 dlc's - Biscuit_m8
10 dlc's - Koden
5 unorderable items - Akane101
10 unorderable items - Xylia

Please pm me if I haven't messaged you within the next 2 hours!​

If you do not reply in the next 24 hours I will re-draw another winner for that prize!

Last edited:
Back