• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Animal crossing has helped me come out as trans

I'm happy to hear that Animal Crossing has become a place of comfort for you and a place where you enjoy expressing yourself. Would love to see some of your favorite styles!

Thank you for sharing a bit of your journey. KEEP smiling and know that you are cherished. ❤

P.S. instead of quoting everybody one by one and having your messages get merged (which doesn't give people a notification saying you quoted them), you can answer everyone at once by using the "+ Quote" button at the end of posts and then the "Insert quotes" that will have appeared next to "Attach files" ;D
Will do ty
Thank you for sharing your truth with all of us! I'm so glad you managed to find out who you are. You will always have supporters here, so if you ever feel helpless or hopeless, you can count on all of us. There are people who will try to be harmful and bring negativity your way, but you have the edge over them. You're brave, you're beautiful, and you're true, so don't ever doubt yourself.

Sending hugs your way. I wish you lots of happiness on your journey.
You are loved, you are love <3
Aww thank you! You are very loved aswell!

Back