• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Animal crossing DS item finders co

D

Deleted User

When Animal Crossing DS comes out Im starting my own Shop called Bloos Blue market and Im useing this forem to advertise and hire new members to join.

My shop will sell items that are hard to find or anything you want to put in your house
all you got to do is find me or leave a letter stateing your name and were your town is and I'll come and deliver your items.

So if you want to be hired PM me and Ill tell you what you have to do and what you'll earn.

Name; Bloo
Town: Bad Axe

Cool. The Bell Tree will have a whole seperate board for AC DS stores too (I think). It'll be verry involved with it.

i just one question..... if we join do we get money? :lol: because i might even if we don't get money. but don't expect me to buy too many expensive things

:D

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
i just one question..... if we join do we get money? :lol: because i might even if we don't get money. but don't expect me to buy too many expensive things

:D
do you mean bells???(i assume so).
i think he means that he'll sell stuff to you.

Back