• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Europe Animal Crossing Amiibo trade Thread

ACNH Anna

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hi Everyone,

I've been trading the Animal Crossing Amiibo cards for a while now, but I've only learned about this forum a couple of days ago. I have a lot of spare amiibos I'd love to trade with you guys. I live in the Netherlands and I'm mainly looking for EU amiibo cards. Depending on the costs of international shipment I'd love to trade internationally too.

Since I'm new here I haven't figured out how it all works here but I'm learning as I go and I hope I'm doing okay.

I'm looking for the following Amiibo cards :)

Series 1:
- 021 Portia
- 029 Rasher

Series 2:
- 130 Prince
- 133 Savannah
- 164 Bianca
- 177 Flip

Series 3:
- 231 Elvis,
- 232 Cranberra
- 292 Baabara
- 295 Antonio

Series 4:
- 339 Frita

New EU RV-cards:
- 01 Vivian
- 29 Julia
- 48 Cleo

I have plenty of amiibo's to trade. From series 1 till series 5 and RV-cards. I'd love to hear which amiibos you are looking for. Hope to speak to you soon :)

Last edited:
Hi have you got a 50 welcome amiibo RV card? If so I have 21 Boyd would like to trade. Thank you!

Hii i', sorry for my super belated response.. I'm sorry but I don't have the no. 50 RV Card :(

Back