• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Amiibo villagers

I have the amiibos for the following characters and can summon their RVs for y’all to visit or buy the items you want from the RV and bring it to you.
-Link
-Zelda
-Sheik
-Ganondorf
-Tom Nook
-Splatoon Inkling

There’s no price, but I would appreciate it if you could bring any items from my wishlist!
Hello! Could I maybe come and visit Sheik’s RV sometime? I can bring a few baskets of persimmons if you’d like, and I’ll check in a bit if I have some of the instruments listed in my catalogue to give to you :)

Hello! Could I maybe come and visit Sheik’s RV sometime? I can bring a few baskets of persimmons if you’d like, and I’ll check in a bit if I have some of the instruments listed in my catalogue to give to you :)
Thank you! Just let me know when ur available and I’ll open my gates. My FC is 5043-4846-4882

I have the amiibos for the following characters and can summon their RVs for y’all to visit or buy the items you want from the RV and bring it to you.
-Link
-Zelda
-Sheik
-Ganondorf
-Tom Nook
-Splatoon Inkling

There’s no price, but I would appreciate it if you could bring any items from my wishlist!
Splatoon inkling would be amazing also i got all the fruits if u want anything

Splatoon inkling would be amazing also i got all the fruits if u want anything
I just need a few persimmons to plant some trees! Just lmk when ur available and I’ll open my gates. I’m on PST time btw and my FC is 5043-4846-4882

I just need a few persimmons to plant some trees! Just lmk when ur available and I’ll open my gates. I’m on PST time btw and my FC is 5043-4846-4882
Omg i forgot about this im such a dickhead my fc is 1736-6349-0550 and yeah I got persimmons lol i can get some for you

I really want to have felyne or ketchup as villagers, but they are amiibo exclusives, if someone who have those amiibos summon them can i give an invitation? Or they must be summoned in my own town?

I really want to have felyne or ketchup as villagers, but they are amiibo exclusives, if someone who have those amiibos summon them can i give an invitation? Or they must be summoned in my own town?
They need to either be summoned in your own town or if they’re summoned in someone else’s town, they have to move into their town and get them to move out for you to then pick them up, which is a longer process than just summoning them in your town to get

Back