amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
Charizard finally became available on Amazon.ca today! I should be getting him and Villager (who I ordered from Walmart.ca yesterday during the brief restock) in the next week or two! ^.^

Out of the Smash line I'm still really liking Lucario but I know he's super hard to find for regular price and that's all I'm willing to pay for Amiibo. So other than maybe trying to get a Lucario Amiibo I have no more interest in the Smash line.

Edit: Just ordered a Lucario (Japanese version but I open all my Amiibo for use anyways) from Amazon.ca and he was thankfully only 85 cents more than what Villager cost me right from Walmart.ca and that's total price with shipping and everything. ^.^

Last edited:
Got Ness today, I really wanted King Dedede but apparently they only got restocked with four, which sold out within the first five minutes of the store opening. u.u

I have a total of 9 amiibos, but none are too hard to get~ I want wario and villager ;u;

I have a pretty decent collection going now it's pretty crazy! o_O I seem to be sticking to Mario, Pokemon and Animal Crossing characters, but I don't get each of those characters just the ones I really really like. For those interested so far I have:
Smash Line:
?Mario (Local Walmart)
?Luigi (Local Walmart)
?Peach (Local Walmart)
?Yoshi (Local Walmart)
?Diddy Kong (Local Walmart)
?Rosalina (Nearby-ish Walmart)
?Pikachu (Local Walmart)
?Jigglypuff (Local Walmart)
*Charizard (Amazon.ca for regular price, free shipping)
*Lucario (Amazon.ca for 85 cents more than normal price, $5 shipping)
*Villager (Walmart.ca for regular price plus $5 shipping)

*Haven't received in mail yet

Mario Line:
?Toad (Amazon.ca for regular price, free shipping)

Splatoon Line:
?3 Pack - Boy, Girl and Squid (Local Walmart)

Future Animal Crossing Line:
?Help I love them all D: lol. (My poor wallet :/)
I think I've done pretty good really. Most of my Amiibo I managed to get for regular price with only a few online order exceptions but that's mainly due to $5 shipping which isn't a big deal. Also every single one is not an import except for Lucario who is Japanese, but I open and use my Amiibo so it doesn't really matter much. Anyways, I'm done with the Smash and Mario lines at least until maybe more are released. And God help me when the Animal Crossing line comes out. o_O

Considering when Amiibo first launched I could have cared less and then around Christmas Time I decided that I only wanted 3 figures uhh yeah haha so much for that. xD

I would like to purchase of I ever get the opportunity:
Villager
Ness

And then:
Lucas
Animal Crossing all amiibo including cards

no I mean I'm done with Amiibo, done as in don't want anymore
now that I think of it I also want Duck Hunt oops
I see.
I was completely done with my first set ages ago, I now just need to finish off my Brand New in Box set of the Super Smash Bros. and Super Mario Bros. amiibo and I am done until the next waves.

I just need to find a BNiB one of each of these amiibo to be finished for now.

Super Smash Bros. Collection

1. Mario
2. Peach
3. Yoshi
4. Donkey Kong
5. Link
6. Fox
7. Samus
10. Pikachu
14. Diddy Kong
15. Luigi
21. Lucario
22. Toon Link
23. Sheik
35. PAC-MAN

Super Mario Collection

1. Mario
2. Luigi
3. Yoshi
4. Peach
6. Bowser

Last edited:
P_20150710_091049.jpg

A nice photo of my current collection

- - - Post Merge - - -

JasonBurrows note the excellent condition of my boxes .:-D

I see.
I was completely done with my first set ages ago, I now just need to finish off my Brand New in Box set of the Super Smash Bros. and Super Mario Bros. amiibo and I am done until the next waves.

I just need to find a BNiB one of each of these amiibo to be finished for now.

Super Smash Bros. Collection

1. Mario
2. Peach
3. Yoshi
4. Donkey Kong
5. Link
6. Fox
7. Samus
10. Pikachu
14. Diddy Kong
15. Luigi
21. Lucario
22. Toon Link
23. Sheik
35. PAC-MAN

Super Mario Collection

1. Mario
2. Luigi
3. Yoshi
4. Peach
6. Bowser

New series: post a list whenever JasonBurrows posts a list about amiibos.

Amiibos I've never seen in a store:

-Rosalina & Luma
-Toad
-Wario
-Little Mac
-Ganondorf*
-Zero Suit Samus*
-Pit
-Palutena*
-Dark Pit*
-Marth
-Ike
-Robin
-Lucina
-King Dedede
-Meta Knight
-Maybe Fox?
-Charizard
-Lucario
-Jigglypuff
-Greninja
-Ness
-Captain Falcon
-Villager
-Wii Fit Trainer
-Shulk
-Pac-Man
-Maybe Megaman?
-Inkling Boy
-Inkling Girl
-Inkling Squid/Splatoon 3 Pack
-All Yarn Yoshis*
(*=Not out in the U.S. yet.)

Last edited:
My amiibo collection is now totally ruined...
I have just literally found out now that I have a Second Edition Kirby and Second Edition Wii Fit Trainer...

The rest of my collection are all First Editions.

Last edited:
Well, it's salvageable, I guess? If you're willing to do so, you could easily try and get your hands on both editions. I mean, I'm sure they're different enough to merit it.

But humour me this: exactly how are the first and second editions different, if I may ask? The only thing I know are that Villager's eyes are different in the reprint.

Last edited:
First Edition amiibo boxes would have a Nintendo Wii U Gamepad pictured on the back.

Second Edition amiibo boxes would have a Nintendo Wii U GamePad and New Nintendo 3DS on the back.

Last edited:
I'm a completionist. Which is why I chose not to play most Pok?mon games seriously nor get into Amiibo. If I want power-ups in Smash, I actually play the game and look out for them. If I want Mii outfits, I pay for DLC. And it's less expensive and more sensible. I'm not buying a new system to use something utterly useless. If I'm a slightly wealthy Nintendo super fanatic, sure, I'll buy a few for decoration or surprise give them to a friend. But I've already wasted plenty of money on Nintendo BS.

Love you Nintendo! <3

My amiibo so far ^.^
image_25.jpg

Attachments

• ^758958FA31CC796A54ABE5D6E19262273D9B4519784D25F573^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg
    ^758958FA31CC796A54ABE5D6E19262273D9B4519784D25F573^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 28
Back