amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
What percentage of the Super Smash Bros. set do people own? I own 70% right now and 88% by July 17th.

Percentage? You really wanna know all the stats don't ya'!

Currently 11%, 13% once ZS Samus gets shipped. I'll likely end up with 22% total since there's only 4 other Smash Bros Amiibo I want other than what I already own/have pre-ordered (luckily, all 4 of those currently sit in the ?10-?20 range which is 'reasonable enough').

Curious to why you're sat at 88%. Are you actually trying to collect them all but can't find some of 'em or are there just a few characters you really don't care about?

Curious to why you're sat at 88%.
44 non-duplicate amiibo (on July 17th) would be exactly 88% of the 50 total characters in the Super Smash Bros. Collection.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=What+is+88%+of+50

1. Mario
2. Fox
3. Samus
4. Peach
5. Pikachu
6. Kirby
7. Wii Fit Trainer
8. Yoshi
9. Donkey Kong
10. Marth
11. Villager
12. Zelda
13. Link
14. Pit
15. Little Mac
16. Captain Falcon
17. Diddy Kong
18. Luigi
19. Rosalina
20. Ike
21. Lucario
22. Toon Link
23. Sheik
24. Bowser
25. Sonic the Hedgehog
26. Mega Man
27. King Dedede
28. Meta Knight
29. Shulk
30. Pac-Man
31. Ness
32. Wario
33. Charizard
34. Lucina
35. Robin
36. Jigglypuff
37. Greninja
38. Dark Pit
39. Zero Suit Samus
40. Ganondorf
41. Palutena
42. Bowser Jr.
43. Dr. Mario
44. Olimar

See Tao... 44 amiibo out of 50 eventually.

Last edited:
I own 14 from the smash series (got a good deal on ebay for a group of commons).

Also, anyone in the US know when the amazon preorders will be available? I have a small credit available and I think it would be cool to get Charizard. Another question: do you think any of the smash characters that haven't been released yet will become common enough for me to order from target at my leisure? (aka: probably a couple days within release)

Another question: do you think any of the smash characters that haven't been released yet will become common enough for me to order from target at my leisure? (aka: probably a couple days within release)
I think Jigglypuff is sounding reasonably plentiful from what I have seen and heard...

44 non-duplicate amiibo (on July 17th) would be exactly 88% of the 50 total characters in the Super Smash Bros. Collection.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=What+is+88%+of+50

1. Mario
2. Fox
3. Samus
4. Peach
5. Pikachu
6. Kirby
7. Wii Fit Trainer
8. Yoshi
9. Donkey Kong
10. Marth
11. Villager
12. Zelda
13. Link
14. Pit
15. Little Mac
16. Captain Falcon
17. Diddy Kong
18. Luigi
19. Rosalina
20. Ike
21. Lucario
22. Toon Link
23. Sheik
24. Bowser
25. Sonic the Hedgehog
26. Mega Man
27. King Dedede
28. Meta Knight
29. Shulk
30. Pac-Man
31. Ness
32. Wario
33. Charizard
34. Lucina
35. Robin
36. Jigglypuff
37. Greninja
38. Dark Pit
39. Zero Suit Samus
40. Ganondorf
41. Palutena
42. Bowser Jr.
43. Dr. Mario
44. Olimar

See Tao... 44 amiibo out of 50 eventually.

Ahh, I was just counting the 44 that are currently out/announced. Considering that there is also DLC coming and those DLC characters may also get amiibo, might be jumping the gun a bit to count only 50 :3

I own 14 from the smash series (got a good deal on ebay for a group of commons).

Also, anyone in the US know when the amazon preorders will be available? I have a small credit available and I think it would be cool to get Charizard. Another question: do you think any of the smash characters that haven't been released yet will become common enough for me to order from target at my leisure? (aka: probably a couple days within release)

They already sold out lol

Ahh, I was just counting the 44 that are currently out/announced. Considering that there is also DLC coming and those DLC characters may also get amiibo, might be jumping the gun a bit to count only 50 :3
I am not aware of any other DLC characters and amiibo, but I have already accounted for the Mewtwo and Lucas amiibo as #49 and #50.

I counted up all of the characters on this page and minused one for the Mii Fighters and it left 50 which is exactly how I planned Mewtwo being the 50th of 50 amiibo in the Super Smash Bros. Collection.

Last edited:
Ech, gonna go out of my way to get myself a Robin Amiibo today hopefully.
Nvm, my Dad ordered it already and I wasn't aware, kek.

Had to pay ?26 tho but I rly wanted it so I'm ok with that lmao, gotta consider pre-ordering Ganondorf before mid-June and then go crazy for Dr. Mario and Olimar (and maybe Bowser jr) around early July.

Last edited:
Popping back in to say that I finally got that Ike amiibo Gamestop kept promising me for months. I posted about it here awhile back and you all told me I probably wasn't getting it, haha.
It seems GS finally got the rest of the Ike pre-orders in some time last week. If anyone was still waiting on that, it'd be best to give GS a call and check up on your order. Or try to reserve one if someone else can't grab theirs or don't need it. :D

I snagged Robin from Walmart online a month ago, but I might head over to my local store Thursday (right before midnight) and see if I can get him a little sooner.

New question for everyone: What are your three favorite amiibo released so far?

Mine are (in the smash series) Pikachu, Yoshi, and Kirby.

Three's hard, all the ones I have are the ones I love the most.

I guess Ness, Captain Falcon and Robin (when he gets here) are the most favorites, honorable mentions being, Ike, Pit and Mario.

New question for everyone: What are your three favorite amiibo released so far?

Mine are (in the smash series) Pikachu, Yoshi, and Kirby.

Yoshi, Sheik and Samus.

I was actually pretty disappointed with Kirby. I just really dislike the 'stance' they chose, it's really plain and there's so many others they could have chosen.

My 3 favorite amiibo based solely based on design:

Bowser (Smash), Mega Man, Samus

My 3 favorite amiibo based on both design and functionality:

Bowser (Smash), Peach (Smash), Mario (Smash)

My upcoming amiibo reviews will be telling why these amiibo ranked so well on my top 3 lists. I already have one for Mario and another for Bowser on my TBT Blog, in case you're interested seeing my opinions.

Top 3 for me would probably be Rosalina, Ike and Meta Knight
3 I want are Lucario, DDD, and Villager 2.0

Just read the shipping order for my Ness and Splatoon amiibos, and they'll be here in another 2 weeks, not Friday. Oops. :p Sorry to anyone looking forward to the unboxing video.

3 favorites? That's kinda difficult... I guess Toon Link, Villager, and Dedede. (Robin would totally be in there if I had him. :()

Back