Cycling amethyst cycling ᵔᴥᵔ offline || in boxes: na | new: na

I will :) Unfortunately Chief is in boxes right now and he is being picked up in 3 hours so wart jr wont be in boxes before then, sorry :c

sorry if I'm late! had work xD
I can pick chief up now, how much TBT do you want??
I can do 75 TBT if you want ;; v ;;

sorry if I'm late! had work xD
I can pick chief up now, how much TBT do you want??
I can do 75 TBT if you want ;; v ;;

It's fine! If 75tbt is okay with you then that's great ∩_∩ I'll add you and get my gates open~

- - - Post Merge - - -

- chief adopted :) -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Going to sleep now, I am out in the morning-afternoon but I will be on later. Hopefully wart jr will be ready to go tomorrow Jkax, sorry for the wait ヽ(?Д`)ノ

- OFFLINE -

Last edited:
Willow is in boxes, anyone interested just let me know (=゚ω゚)ノ

- - - Post Merge - - -

- voiding willow in 15 minutes -

Hello! May i lurk for Carmen?
If/when she's in boxes, I have a kotatsu, the sewing kit and some In-Game bells(maybe 750k-1mil?)if thats good with you?

Hello! May i lurk for Carmen?
If/when she's in boxes, I have a kotatsu, the sewing kit and some In-Game bells(maybe 750k-1mil?)if thats good with you?

I was just about to update the main post that I've decided to save her for my main town (;?д`) I'm so sorry, I hope you can get her soon ?・ᴗ・`

May change my lurk if the person I saw giving her away comes online today. Lol saw the person's thread after I posted to lurk for Pecan in here. I'll let you know if I want to change my lurk ^^ thank you.

I can trade you Poppy or Papi for a lurked Punchy?

Edit: If the other person comes online and answers before you get Punchy in your town, since they have his amiibo card, I'll gladly just give them to you after I get Punchy in my 10th slot as I have both of their cards. c:

Last edited:
I can trade you Poppy or Papi for a reserved Punchy?

I would be up for that if I get Punchy, but you will probably get him quicker from someone else if you really want him because I spend a lot of time waiting for people to pick their villager up ┐(?д`)┌ I'll still reserve him for you though in case ~

I would be up for that if I get Punchy, but you will probably get him quicker from someone else if you really want him because I spend a lot of time waiting for people to pick their villager up ┐(?д`)┌ I'll still reserve him for you though in case ~

I made an edit to the post. ;v; sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just got him from someone else, let me know when you are ready to take Papi and Poppy and I will add you! No cost!

Back