Shop Amaroth's Shop: Hybrids, Saplings, Fruit, Furniture, Clothes, etc.

Name:muffin
Town:my butt
FC: 4270-1099-7443
Order:pilot goggles, donut cushion
Pick-up or delivery?: it doesn't matter delivery
Price:4 tbt

However question what is milk or sugar

I can deliver sometime tomorrow.
I believe the milk and sugar are items you get from Brewster after working. I might be wrong, I got them from someone else and I haven't received them from him yet.

Now that I think about it they might be ingredients from the harvest festival.

Last edited:
I can deliver sometime tomorrow.
I believe the milk and sugar are items you get from Brewster after working. I might be wrong, I got them from someone else and I haven't received them from him yet.

Ok I have been looking for cream&sugar if that's it I would love to have it and I can be available til 1 pm est when I go to work

Name: Captain
Town: Ntrprise
FC: 4656-6590-1908
Order: wrapped clover x1, kagamimochi, lotus lamp, pear wardrobe, pickle jar, sailor's shirt, ribboned straw hat, whole pizza, ramen cup, donut cushion, Chocolate Cake, K.K. Dirge, K.K. Groove
Pick-up or delivery?: Delivery please
Price: 20 tbt

Name: Captain
Town: Ntrprise
FC: 4656-6590-1908
Order: wrapped clover x1, kagamimochi, lotus lamp, pear wardrobe, pickle jar, sailor's shirt, ribboned straw hat, whole pizza, ramen cup, donut cushion, Chocolate Cake, K.K. Dirge, K.K. Groove
Pick-up or delivery?: Delivery please
Price: 20 tbt

Thank you for ordering! I'll need a little bit to get everything together, but I will let you know when it's ready.

I'm too lazy to fill out the form! Can i get 4 black lillies and 4 purple pansies? That would be 16 TBT!

I'd like the super sea snail and the hagoita please :D

I'm too lazy to fill out the form! Can i get 4 black lillies and 4 purple pansies? That would be 16 TBT!

The form is to keep things organized!! Lol. I can do that. I'll let you know when it's ready. Picking up or delivery?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like the super sea snail and the hagoita please :D

Do you want to pay in TBT or IGB? Also delivery or pick-up?

Edit: I can't seem to find my hagoita, but I'll let you know if that changes.

Last edited:
Order: 2 blue roses, 3 pink roses, 5 purple roses, 3 orange tulips
Price: 26 tbt
Is this alright? c:

Order: 2 blue roses, 3 pink roses, 5 purple roses, 3 orange tulips
Price: 26 tbt
Is this alright? c:

I did just update my list a few seconds ago, thought I'd let you know, in case you didn't see it.
Do you want to do pick-up or delivery?

Last edited:
Back