Am I insane?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colour Bandit

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2010
Posts
2,452
Bells
1,836
Dragon Tokens
0
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Happy Home Designer Token
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Cherry (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Orange (Fruit)
If any of you have been on Hit the person above you with a random object game and have seen my posts, I have posted a lot of stuff with me having a arguement peaceful chat with many of the Doctor's and his companions. I post them for fun, they're just harmless bits of fanfics, but some of you have been acting like I'm mad 'cos of that.
Oh and I'm not spamming 'cos I actually post stuff relevant to the thread in those same posts.

Basically does me posting bits of fanfics=me being Mad/insane/crazy to you guys?
 
Ciaran said:
No, it just makes you an idiot.

Also, stop looking for attention.
I'm not looking for attention, I don't get it in real life and I've learnt to live without it...I hate having attention, I don't really want attention from people off the internet either to be honest with you.

And how does it make me an idiot? It's fun, I like writing little pointless fanfics and stories.
 
Sorry if i upset you

i know you aren't really mad it's just fun in the game to hit you with signs that say you are
 
crazyredd45 said:
Sorry if i upset you

i know you aren't really mad it's just fun in the game to hit you with signs that say you are
it's okay, it's people like ciaran that really get to me, but I suppose sometimes they do get a bit out of hand...
 
TheDoctor said:
crazyredd45 said:
Sorry if i upset you

i know you aren't really mad it's just fun in the game to hit you with signs that say you are
it's okay, it's people like ciaran that really get to me, but I suppose sometimes they do get a bit out of hand...
I personally think you're sexy.

But that's just my opinion.
 
OJ. said:
TheDoctor said:
crazyredd45 said:
Sorry if i upset you

i know you aren't really mad it's just fun in the game to hit you with signs that say you are
it's okay, it's people like ciaran that really get to me, but I suppose sometimes they do get a bit out of hand...
I personally think you're sexy.

But that's just my opinion.
:ermm:
 
OJ. said:
TheDoctor said:
crazyredd45 said:
Sorry if i upset you

i know you aren't really mad it's just fun in the game to hit you with signs that say you are
it's okay, it's people like ciaran that really get to me, but I suppose sometimes they do get a bit out of hand...
I personally think you're sexy.

But that's just my opinion.
???
Thats the last time I post my picture in the picture thread.
 
People who say they don't want attention, always want attention. People who say they want attention, want attention. People who don't talk about it or care, don't actually care.

so you want attention, otherwise this topic wouldn't be here.
 
Gnome said:
People who say they don't want attention, always want attention. People who say they want attention, want attention. People who don't talk about it or care, don't actually care.

so you want attention, otherwise this topic wouldn't be here.
I don't care for Attention, but recently posts towards my Fanfic snippets on here have led me to believe that people one here believe that I'm insane. Basically I want to know if you guys really meant what you have been posting.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top