• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Buying 🐱*🚀 All of the Sets 🐱*🚀

I do want Orderables too but i prioritizing the ones i really like
Anyways can you order me the following?
Cabin Set
Harvest Set
I don't have alot of money atm so i don't wanna order too much xD
I currently have under a million igb i think 700k left if i remember correctly :D

Yes, I can order those now :) I'm not looking for igb though, I was thinking a small amount of tbt would be enough, really not much something like 5! I just want to help you get the sets, I know how annoying it can be lmao

Yes, I can order those now :) I'm not looking for igb though, I was thinking a small amount of tbt would be enough, really not much something like 5! I just want to help you get the sets, I know how annoying it can be lmao

Thankyou So much :D

I just got them! Is it okay if I deliver them to you?
Oh also, I'm using this friend code (not the one in my sidebar): 4210-4226-5410 :)

That's fine
How much tbt do i need to pay btw?
Adding you now

I cant sell them to you, but youre welcome to cataloge my regal, rococo and spooky sets

Last edited:
I don't have the kiosk yet
So can you order them for me?
How much would be a fair price?

i usually do 99k per set. I can order them, its just annoying for me to do lol, but its okay. Does 99k per set work for you? I can trade tomorrow.

Add my FC and open your gate please. Been waiting with loaded pockets for some time now.

I'm really really really sorry for making you wait
Once you get to my town you can get a golden flower if you want they are in my floor
Is there anything else i can give you besides the extra 40k and flowers
If there is let me know I'm really really sorry :(

Back