• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying All K.K. Songs I Don't Have

PyroMike

Why do we all have to wear these ridiculous ties?
Bells
Switch
3972-5917-0491
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (3) +
I'm buying all the K.K. songs I don't have
I'll cross out for each song once I get it
I'll play 1 TBT for every 2 songs (Therefore the minimum amount of songs you can give me is 2. If it is an odd number then I will round down the number of TBT to the even (So if you give 7 it will only be 3 TBT, and if giving 3 it will only be 1 TBT, and so on.))
You will be delivering to me and dropping them on the ground once you come in. Please do not ask for a pick-up!
When selling your songs please use the Selling Form below.

Agent KK
Aloha KK
Bubblegum KK
Cafe KK
DJ KK
Forest Life
Hypno KK
I Love You
Imperial KK
KK Adventure
KK Aria
KK Ballad
KK Bazaar
KK Birthday
KK Blues
KK Bossa
KK Casbah
KK Condor
KK Country
KK Cruisin
KK Dixie
KK Faire
KK Flamenco
KK Folk
KK Fusion
KK Groove
KK Gumbo
KK House
KK Island
KK Jongara
KK Lament
KK Love Song
KK Milonga
KK Moody
KK Oasis
KK Parade
KK Rally
KK Rock
KK Rockabilly
KK Safari
KK Sonata
KK Song
KK Soul
KK Stroll
KK Swing
KK Tango
KK Technopop
KK Waltz
King KK
Lucky KK
Mountain Song
Mr KK
Only Me
Pondering
Rockin KK
Senor KK
Space KK
Spring Blossoms
Steep Hill
The K Funk
To the Edge
Wandering

As of today, the total price of all of these is 30 TBT, so if you are selling all, I am paying 30 TBT.

Mayor Name:
Town Name:
Songs you are selling:
Total price:
Anything else I should know (Optional):

Looking forward to do business with you,
Mike

My apologies if this comes off rude. Are you willing to negotiate a higher price for all songs in total? You have 62 CDs listed, for 30 TBT bells. I can do all for 1 TBT bell each (62 TBT bells). My reasoning is a lot of time and time traveling is required to order all of these CDs. I'll fill out the form if you are alright with that.

Last edited:
Don't worry, it doesn't come off rude. Anyways, I don't plan to take that offer (I still do consider it though), but thank you anyways.

Mayor Name: Joe
Town Name: Fargrove
Songs you are selling: All of the ones on your list!
Total price: see below
Anything else I should know (Optional): this is the only problem on this form if you can call it that - 30 TBT for all of those songs is very harsh. as Chibi.Hoshi stated, there is alot of time travelling involved. i've hoarded the songs up to this point, so can i ask for a small increase in TBT?

Last edited:
Back