• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying All Items Obtained

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valzed

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
2305-9568-2503
Island
Amity
Spectral Preserves
Raven Wings Potion
Shadow Kitty Plush
Gourdy
Opalescent Crystal
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Black Famous Mushroom
Quirky Doll
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
99.8% (623) +
I’m creating rooms in another character’s home. I’m looking to catalog or buy a bunch of items. I can pay in TBT (I'm hoping not to spend a ton of TBT though), NMT or IGB. I can also offer Nook Miles Items*.

I’d also be happy to do catalog variation trades. I’ll list what I’m looking for and what variations I already have.

Looking For
Lost Items – Planner (Blue)

Item Variations I Have To Catalog Trade (I have all in stock.)
Book – Japanese Literature
Chalkboard – After School, Blank, Music
Floor Lights – Red, White
Hammock – Yellow
Outdoor Table – Red
Toilet – Natural Wood
Whiteboard – Brainstorming, Strategy

*If you’re interested in Nook Miles Items, I do not time travel so you’d have to be fine with waiting a day to trade. (I know there’s no in game penalty for TTing & I have nothing against people who do TT. I’m just a big chicken who had a bad TTing experience in NL and can’t muster up the nerve to try again.)

Nook Miles Items & Colors
Construction Sign – Blue
Cotton Candy Stall – Black (Have 1 in stock.)
Drink Machine – Pink
Lifeguard Chair – Blue
Lighthouse – Yellow
Monster – Black
Parabolic Antenna – Plain
Park Clock – White
Phone Box – Brown
Playground – Colorful
Pool – Grey
Portable Toilet – Gray
Public Benches – Black(Brown?)/Orange
Snack Machine – Red
Solar Panel – Black
Springy Ride-On – Black (Dark Brown?)
Streetlamps – Black (Have 1 in stock)
Teacup Ride – Pastel (Green Tea Pot)
Tourist Telescope – Grey
Utility Pole – Plain
Wind Turbine – Blue

Thank you for looking!

Thank you, @NefariousKing, for all your help!
Thank you, @Bluebellie, for your help as well!

Last edited:
I can get you all but the lost items for 22 tbt if you like. I might have an extra of the book lost item that I can throw in.

Hi! I have the following:
- Chalkboard- Blank
- Outdoor table- White
- Toilet- White
- White botanical-tile wall
You can catalogue them for free if you like or buy them all for 2 NMT?

I can get you all but the lost items for 22 tbt if you like. I might have an extra of the book lost item that I can throw in.

I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner. I wasn't able to get back on here until now. That's great that you can get me so many items! I'd be happy to do 25 TBT for everything since I made you wait so long. Thank you!

I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner. I wasn't able to get back on here until now. That's great that you can get me so many items! I'd be happy to do 25 TBT for everything since I made you wait so long. Thank you!

It's no problem at all! I'll order everything now, should only take a few minutes. ^^ And yes, I also do have a book lost item, so will be throwing it in there too. My island or yours?

Hi! I have the following:
- Chalkboard- Blank
- Outdoor table- White
- Toilet- White
- White botanical-tile wall
You can catalogue them for free if you like or buy them all for 2 NMT?

Thank you for the offer!
Post automatically merged:

It's no problem at all! I'll order everything now, should only take a few minutes. ^^ And yes, I also do have a book lost item, so will be throwing it in there too. My island or yours?

That's awesome! Wow! I can't believe you have the lost item book as well! I'm fine with either island so whichever is easiest for you! Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back