• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

All fruits and perfect fruit.. for free ^-^

Hi! I'll take whatever fruit you have left. If you could throw in a couple of perfects too that would be great. c:

I'm trying to get certain parts of my town into an orchard-like state so this would be much appreciated. c:

Hi! I'll take whatever fruit you have left. If you could throw in a couple of perfects too that would be great. c:

I'm trying to get certain parts of my town into an orchard-like state so this would be much appreciated. c:

of course! are you available now?

Could I possibly get some fruit if you have any left? I don't care if they're perfect or not. I'd be cool to have some variety in my town. :D

I'll be up 8-9am Eastern Time. I should be available around that time and late that day (I'm going to be out of town for a few hours) I'll go ahead and add you as a friend. ^_^ Thank you so much! Love the 3 bears by the way. xD

Last edited:
I'll be up 8-9am Eastern Time. I should be available around that time and late that day (I'm going to be out of town for a few hours) I'll go ahead and add you as a friend. ^_^ Thank you so much! Love the 3 bears by the way. xD

hahah thank you ^-^ just let me know when you're available ^-^

Back