• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop Aliya's Extras (DIYs, Fossils, Hybrids, Nook Miles Variants, and more!) [Moved to new thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay just wanted to make sure! I will have to order it in so I'll message you tomorrow to arrange a time to trade. I will hold your other items until then so we can do one trade at once.

----

It's midnight so I'm closing for the night after I finish my last order! You are free to post orders if you want, but they won't be fulfilled until I open next.
perfect, thanks! I’ll be a little difficult to catch since I’m a healthcare worker working three night shifts in a row 😅

Name: しろくま
Island: くまくまベアー
Order: K.K. Chorale, K.K. Safari, Neapolitan and Surfin' K.K.
Offer: Tree standee DIY and 1 NMT?

Hi! So K.K. Chorale is pending trade, but I can do the other 3 songs for just the DIY?

perfect, thanks! I’ll be a little difficult to catch since I’m a healthcare worker working three night shifts in a row 😅

Omg no worries! I will hold them as long as necessary. From someone who recently graduated with a degree in a health science field, thank you for all you do!

Name: Tea
Island: Oolong
Order: Ironwood Cupboard DIY and Classic-library Wall DIY
Total Offer: 10 TBT

I'd like to complete this order tomorrow, on Tuesday 5/05.

Name: Tea
Island: Oolong
Order: Ironwood Cupboard DIY and Classic-library Wall DIY
Total Offer: 10 TBT

I'd like to complete this order tomorrow, on Tuesday 5/05.

Hi! Sounds good. Just let me know when you're online

-----

Opening for an hour or so! I have added minimum prices for fossils and DIYs, but any order placed prior to that is fine so don't worry if your order is pending!

I have added a few DIYs to my stock and I am currently updating my spreadsheet.

Order: I Love You, K.K. Mariachi
Offer: 30,000 bells

Order: I Love You, K.K. Mariachi
Offer: 30,000 bells

Hi again, sounds good! PM me a Dodo code when you're ready.

----

Closing up a little early since I'm a little behind from doing other things. Please wait until the thread is unlocked to place an order!

If you have a pending order, please PM me to arrange trade details since all trades were accepted.

Last edited:
Name;BCoop
Island ;Legendary
Order;Teacup ride
Offer;100k or 2 nook mile tickets

Hi! I can do this order for 2 NMT and 100k bells if that's okay with you since it's 5k miles? I will order your item today so I'll message you tomorrow to arrange a trade when it comes in the mail.

Hi! I can do this order for 2 NMT and 100k bells if that's okay with you since it's 5k miles? I will order your item today so I'll message you tomorrow to arrange a trade when it comes in the mail.
that is fine but can i bring the bell price 75k since both

would you do that deal?
Post automatically merged:

alright good day to you

would you do that deal?
Post automatically merged:

alright good day to you

You too!

----

Updated my DIY list and the OP with a current stock. I'll stay open for another hour or so. I'm currently traveling around picking up DIYs from various islands so I'll be updating the list as I go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back