Advertising

Bromley

Bells
I'm not sure if this is in the right board or if this should be PMed, please don't lock it but move it if it isn't in the right place. Note: I'm not trying to advertise. I want to know if TBTS want to advertise.

Companies and clans that want ads in the NCAG Times will have to pay them bells to do so. For each group that wants an ad, they will pay us 1000 bells for the month. That includes their group name, slogan, and one service to be advertised. For every other service they want advertised, they will pay us 250 bells for the month. These prices are subject to change so if they do, don't be suprised. For one ad for one service, it now costs 250 (only one issue). Contact AOTS if you want for company or group advertised and/or if you have any questions.

So, do you want TBTS advertised in it? The NCAG Times already has some subscribers.

The prices have been updated and are for the month.

uhh... i'd advertise something if i had anything to advertise...

:p

is the 1000 bell thing a one time thing, or do i have to do that like a bill and have it every month?

The 1000 bells is one time per issue you advertise in. You have to pay for your ad or ads at least a day or two before the issue is published. You only have a few lines to advertise each thing too.

i don't want to pay 1000 bells to addveritise >__<we should like get some money back if no one joins it or something

:p

I have no clue what you mean but there are already some reporters and subscribers. Only one person here advertises (the company leader) for the whole company.

AOTS said:
I have no clue what you mean but there are already some reporters and subscribers. Only one person here advertises (the company leader) for the whole company.
I'm third president, and I'm thinking NO! Why would we advertize in a bit magazine? It would be much cheeper to addvertize by making a sig add on (Annimated, for efficiancy), and equiping them on NSider for NO LOSS IN BELLS!

MasterDSX said:
AOTS said:
I'm third president, and I'm thinking NO! Why would we advertize in a bit magazine? It would be much cheeper to addvertize by making a sig add on (Annimated, for efficiancy), and equiping them on NSider for NO LOSS IN BELLS!
Cool down, MDSX.

But I don't think we're interested. Not too many people will read the NCAG Times, so we won't get lots of people.

Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:
AOTS said:
Cool down, MDSX.

But I don't think we're interested. Not too many people will read the NCAG Times, so we won't get lots of people.
Yes MDSX, calm down. I'm just offering something.

Bul, you'd be suprised of how interested people are about this magazine. I've already talked with people about subscribing and many people want to be a reporter. I'll leave the offer availible but there will be many subscribers.

AOTS said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:
AOTS said:
Cool down, MDSX.

Bul, you'd be suprised of how interested people are about this magazine. I've already talked with people about subscribing and many people want to be a reporter. I'll leave the offer availible but there will be many subscribers.
if it becomes a popular subscription, we might post an ad in it then.

DarthGohan1 said:
AOTS said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:
AOTS said:
Cool down, MDSX.

It won't become as popular as EmperorPenguin's newspaper, in my opinion, so...

Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:
AOTS said:
Bulerias said:
MasterDSX said:
AOTS said:
Cool down, MDSX.

It won't become as popular as EmperorPenguin's newspaper, in my opinion, so...
His newspaper has only had one issue and is monthly. I help him with it (getting pics and stuff).

I dont understand how some of you thing it would be a bad idea to advertise for this newspaper. The people subscibing are going to be deticated, hard core AC:WW players and trust me, if they find some interesting job advertised in the magazine, they will join. When you post in a forum there a lots of people there but are all of them detecated hardcore ac:ww players? No. If you want to insure a bost in your amount of members, you should target your advertising to an audience of pure hard core ac:ww fans who play all of the time. These kinds of people will be subscibing to the NCAG Magazine, and 1000 bells which is so easy to get,(keeping in mind the price may change) is definatley worth the 4 or 5 members you might pick up.

More members leads to a better clan.

These are just my thoughts.

bassmasta05 said:
I dont understand how some of you thing it would be a bad idea to advertise for this newspaper. The people subscibing are going to be deticated, hard core AC:WW players and trust me, if they find some interesting job advertised in the magazine, they will join. When you post in a forum there a lots of people there but are all of them detecated hardcore ac:ww players? No. If you want to insure a bost in your amount of members, you should target your advertising to an audience of pure hard core ac:ww fans who play all of the time. These kinds of people will be subscibing to the NCAG Magazine, and 1000 bells which is so easy to get,(keeping in mind the price may change) is definatley worth the 4 or 5 members you might pick up.

More members leads to a better clan.

These are just my thoughts.
You do understand the concept that if we addvertized, we'd be looking for customers not employees

4 or 5 is nothing compared to what a TBTS sig at NSider could do.

Back