• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Adult Gamers For AC:NL

I'll be 24 in two weeks, anyone who wants to add me just send me a message letting me know so I can add you too =] none of my friends really play this game so I'm looking forward to making some new friends to play acnl with.

Hello, I'm an older gamer as well. 34 yrs old and would like to add you all to my friends list.. Please add me as we'll... I hope that's ok... Thanks!

Hi everyone! I am 26 and looking for friends to play New Leaf with! Just PM me if you add me and I will add you back! Hope to see you in game soon! :cool:

P.S: I work till around 4:30 pm and usually play from 6-11.

Hi folks,
I'm 35, live in the UK. Usually play after 6pm UK time, although can play earlier during the day sometimes if requested.

Not managed to visit or have anyone visit me yet :(

If you'd like to add me, please do. Oh, and send me a PM to let me know you have added me so I can add you too :)

Alright so I still have some room in my friends list for a few more friends. Preferably ones in my time zone (PST / GMT-8) and playing in the around 8p-11p. Friends from elsewhere are ok as long as we run into each other on-line from time to time.

I am not into making a profit from stuff. My ultimate goal is to be able to have fun and help each other as we can. I have been playing from launch and do not time travel. I think I have all the fruit, many Mario and Zelda items, and many stores to include Shampoodle. All of which were earned without manipulating my clock.

If you are interested in becoming friends send me a message. I did this once before (Page 44 of this thread) and have a few new good AC friends - Hopefully The same will happen again.

Last edited:
Hi there, I'm Maddy and I'm 16.

Please don't let that discourage you, I'd like people to hear me out. I've been playing Animal Crossing since Wild World back in 2007. It's been my favorite pastime since I was 10! I've only gotten into multiplayer for about two years (my last year of playing Wild World and now in New Leaf) and I'm looking for friends who are respectful and courteous of other people's games and towns. I'm very proud of the town that I've created and I'd hate to see it destroyed by a kid I've randomly added on my friends list. That being said, I'm pretty particular about who I add. I'm simply looking for those who are mature and respectful, but are also looking to have fun, chat, and help each other when needed! I hope some of you will give me a chance, because I am mature for my age. If you'd like to add me, send me a message with your FC and I'll do the same. Hope to see some of you in the game!

Hi, I'm Colleen, and I'm looking for people to visit and to come and visit me. Please don't add me if you never open your gates. I already have a few of those. I only have one request, be respectful to my town as I will be to yours. Pm me so I can add you back. See you soon. :D

Added you Fayette, uk also

Hi folks,
I'm 35, live in the UK. Usually play after 6pm UK time, although can play earlier during the day sometimes if requested.

Not managed to visit or have anyone visit me yet :(

If you'd like to add me, please do. Oh, and send me a PM to let me know you have added me so I can add you too :)

I am 19 and I am looking for some adult gamers to play Animal Crossing New Leaf with and if anyone is interested please send me a private message so I can add you.

Bump to get it back on the first couple of pages. Still looking for some quality ppl. See my previous posts in this thread...

I'm an adult gamer too, in my 30's. Add me if you like (just PM to let me know you have and i'll add you, k?). My 3DS code is 4124-5134-9829 and my Dream Town code is down there in my signature -points to it- Visit any time. :)

I'm 28 from Puerto Rico and my husband (29) got me addicted to AC. My FC: 4639-9305-8153. His FC: 4768-7441-6290.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm an adult gamer too, in my 30's. Add me if you like (just PM to let me know you have and i'll add you, k?). My 3DS code is 4124-5134-9829 and my Dream Town code is down there in my signature -points to it- Visit any time. :)

Added you...

Hi, posted a while back, but i'll post again so you can all see my details :)
I'm 23, from England in the UK and now have all fruit. I'm currently looking for AC friends all over the world to swap region exclusive DLCs and event items and to hang out :) I mainly open my gates at night and have the night owl ordinance. I use swapnote/letterbox to keep my friends posted of turnip prices/ to arrange specific times to meet etc and I post my gate status on the friend status thing on the 3ds home screen. Don't let me looking for friends all around the world discourage any UK people- I welcome all :)
Any help anyone needs (any questions, help with collecting furniture sets/ gyroids etc) just ask- I'm happy to help!
I never run or steal, I ask before I buy, all I ask is for you to show me the same respect.
Name: Louise
F.C: 1091-8151-3119
Look forward to playing ACNL with you all soon!

i'll trade a silver slingshot for 5 chess pieces

Hey everybody,

I just found this thread. This is exactly what I was looking for. I'm Maddy, 28 years old... so pretty adult I'd say. =) I'm from Germany and I'm looking for nice, polite and respectfull players from all around the world to see their towns, play, hang around, well... having a good time in the game. I guess I just go through the thread and send out some private messages. ^__^
If someone else wants to add me then leave a pm so I can add you back.
Here is my 3DS code: 4356-0116-4859
Looking forward to meeting you guys.

I'm going to jump in here! I'm 18, and my town consists of pears (native), peaches, lychee's, oranges, lemons, mangos!
Feel free to add me and I'll add you back c:

I'd love some more adult players on my roster. I'm 27, married and in the UK. I typically play late at night Tues-Sat and all day Sunday and Monday.

Back