• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Adult Gamers For AC:NL

Now that I have my bundle I can finally post my FC here. My name's Bea, I'm 22 and I'd love some friends to wifi with. ^^

My FC is: 0189 - 8904 - 3114

Let me know if you're adding me,
Bea

27 and i bought the bundle because if you're gonna play, you gotta do it in style!

feel free to add me and i'll gladly return the favor :)

I'm 21, been playing AC since the original of course. Mostly joined this forum to find people to play with, so I'd say this would be a good place to start. lol

My FC is: 4785-4325-4830

Hello! After deleting my first town, I've finally settled on a map that I'm happy with.
I'm 22 and don't really know anyone offline who plays Animal Crossing. I only bought the bundle because I saw how awesome New Leaf was going to be, so this is actually my first DS.

All that I ask is that you respect my town. :)
I will always respect yours.

FC: 1950-8267-3770

Hey party people. I'm 24, looking for town to visit and people that will be help my town's little economy rather than burn it to the ground. My friends list is completely empty because I'm the only one in my group of friends that has a 3DS.

So! Here is my FC: 0146-9037-8588

Add me and I'll add you. Just let me know when you do so I can be aware.

Happy hunting!;)

Hey guys! I'm pretty new around here (been lurking for a couple days) but I've been an avid Animal Crosser since Wild World! I'm 21 banging on 22 and I'd love to have some more people to hang out with! Here's my friend code: 5327-2352-8543

Send me a message if you add me or if you have any questions OR if you just feel like chatting!

Hey guys

add my friend code! we can trade etc :) 2981-6149-9789

send me a message letting me know what ur friend code is as well and that u added me!

Cheers.

looking for wifi buddies :) just shoot me a message if you add me please, so i can add you as well

22 years old here and looking to play right now! Would prefer to visit another town. Friend code is on the left. PM me if you'd like to!

Hey everyone! My name is Shehan Peiris! I am new to the forums and just started Animal Crossing New Leaf!

My FC: 2750-1500-6820

Friend request me to visit towns, trade and meet up!

Hey everyone feel free to add me!!! I have Peaches and Cherries so far! 1435-4307-7589

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just added you Shehan, make sure you add me back!

I am a 25 year old, married mom of 2 kiddos! also looking for other adult friends. A lot of the people I have met are 13! my code is 1392-4157-7627. Let me know if you added me, reply with your code! thanks :D

I have the island, I will be planting 3 new fruits today (bananas, durians, mangos) already planted cherrys, coconuts, apples, peaches...and have pears..as of now! only pears grown, but few days ill have tons :)

Hi ...I am new to the whole forum posting thing lol but add me 3840-6123-4689 ....I am 25 years old and I will be adding you guys as well. PM if you added me so I can return the favor.

Last edited:
Hi! I'm a 29 year-old looking for friends who want to play in the evenings/on weekends. It is so nice to know there's so many other adults out there \(*^_^*)/ I'm usually around from about 6-9 mountain time and now and again on weekends. I only have peaches and cherries so far but I will be getting the island tomorrow! My friend code is 1091-7934-0766, please reply if you add me so I can add you back :)

Would love to be added by other adults! :) Got ACNL for my birthday- goin to be 28 in 2 days. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Adding you, Dragyn!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Adding you, MamaMyers!

Contrary to what my wife may say I am an adult, 29 years of age...
Feel free to add me!
1091-8155-9317

Back