• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Adult Gamers For AC:NL

Hello all!

22 here from NYC, just graduated out of college this semester. I haven't played AC since City Folk and that has to be at least more than 3-4 years. Planning to start again with AC:NL and will be active at random times.
I'm hoping to get the game by the 9th or 10th.
So feel free to add me! I will be opening my gates (if they still have that) at times so people can visit and occasionally visit other peoples town.

Send me a PM if you want to add me and I'll reply back with my code.
Look forward to meeting you all!

Hi everyone,

I live in the Netherlands. I want to add you all in my 3DS, but that way I don't know who added me...
Please add me and send me a PM if you did. Send me your friendcode and I will add you too!
Edit: I'm 23 years old!

My friendcode: 0946 2500 2402
My 3DS name: Steven

I look forward in gaming together!

I would like to add some people to play when Animal crossing new leaf is released. I am 20 years old and i'm from Europe.

I will add everyone from my last post (page 27) to the end of this section! Please be patient as I am at work and cannot add anyone, and I work 2 jobs today so I probably won't do it tonight either, but rest assured I will tomorrow. So please add me if you haven't, and I will be sure to add you. :p

I PMed all those who requested one before adding with the exception of those who did not have a friend code available.

Last edited:
I've just spent ages adding people xD Just added 65 people from the last 30 pages... You all better reply 0_o

Please add me and let me know when you do: 2680-9554-4176
I'm 24 and my 3DS name is: spamurai
:)

Added you

Hey everyone!

Just signed up because I am excited for the new one. I am going to pick it up right on the 9th! Add my 3DS friend code and let's get ready to fish!

Oh, by the way. I am 25 and live in Toronto, Ontario :)

Edit: the name of my 3DS is Chris, I believe.

Last edited:
Hello,
I am a 30-something gamer, looking for other adult gamers to play AC:NL with or other games. My FC is: 3909-8277-1784 . If you add me, please let me know here or PM me and I will add you back. :lemon:
My name is GamingGirl

I've added you, make sure to add me too. I'm 19 btw. Can you please reply to me once you've added me?

Hey everyone!

Just signed up because I am excited for the new one. I am going to pick it up right on the 9th! Add my 3DS friend code and let's get ready to fish!

Oh, by the way. I am 25 and live in Toronto, Ontario :)

Edit: the name of my 3DS is Chris, I believe.

I have added you.^^

I am still looking for more people to add myself!~

If anyone didnt see my post heres my code 0962-9195-2122 anyone can add me just send me a message ill add you back.

Hey everyone, I'm going to go through the last 2-3 pages and add everyone I haven't if you'd like to add me as well!

Hey guys i traded my 3ds in for the nl bundle so i wont have the same code. i dont remember everyone who i added.
if you guys have and would like me to re add you please pm me.

I'm 24 and would love some adult friends for NL!
PM if you add, please. c:

Last edited:
Hi everyone. I'm new on the forum and want some friends that will play AC:NL a lot, like me.

I'm 22, so add me if you are excited with the new game. My FC is 5327-1827-9701. Send me a message if you add me :)

Hi~ I'm 24 and play Japanese AC:NL. I need some friends to play with, so feel free to add me!
My FC is: 0602-7228-6529. PM me if you add so I can add you:)

I'm 19 so technically an adult I love playing with older gamers so if any of you want add me FC over there <----- and the name is Ace message me if you add me so i can add you back.

Back