• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling ▐► ACTIVE ◄▌▬ ► SYLVIA is New ◄ Town: VA Beach

Still waiting for Zell's pickup...

i don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but to avoid any confusion, i reserved beau a while back. if you look at the table, he's labeled as reserved ; o ;

can i reserve beau? :)
I'm sorry, but BEAU is already reserved. Please check my reservation list

May I lurk for Cheri?
Sure thing! I'll add you to the lurk list. Remember that a reserve would be the priority

i don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but to avoid any confusion, i reserved beau a while back. if you look at the table, he's labeled as reserved ; o ;
That's absolutly correct.

Last edited:
Hey, just wanted to let you know that i'm no longer lurking for Portia as I just recently recieved her ^-^ Sorry D: but thanks for adding me to the lurkers list, it was nice of you :) i'll let you know if i'm lurking for anybody else though!

Hey, just wanted to let you know that i'm no longer lurking for Portia as I just recently recieved her ^-^ Sorry D: but thanks for adding me to the lurkers list, it was nice of you :) i'll let you know if i'm lurking for anybody else though!

Thank you for the update!

May Zell find a happy, new home. <3

Oh, I may or may not know someone who wants to have him! ouo

Last edited:
Back