AC88888 3-4-05

Sporge27

Retired Staff
Bells
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Cake
Red Candy
Who is going to be in moot trivia today?
If you are we can post here to contact important info.

I'll pin this so that everyone can see it. No, I won't be able to make it, sorry.

*is a little sad* Know why I'm sad? I won't be at moot today. Family matters. No, not the show, I've just got family business to deal with. It overlaps with moot's time, and spending time with family is more important than spending time with strangers.

Hm... not many people can make it. Can Storm make it? If not, then you'll have to think of a leader...

BULERIAS said:
Hm... not many people can make it. Can Storm make it? If not, then you'll have to think of a leader...
Storm had a message saying he won't be back until Sunday soooo
oh no. :ph43r:
Well if I'm the only one so be it!
Thanks for floating it for now though.:)

BAMBAM! said:
I can make it...I just need to know when and where.
Try to get in about 5:30 ish then you should be able to get in ,earlier is also good.
Oh wait it I mean 5:30 Central standard time.
Remember to post AC88888 to see who else is there from here.

SPORGE27 said:
BULERIAS said:
Storm had a message saying he won't be back until Sunday soooo
oh no. :ph43r:
Well if I'm the only one so be it!
Thanks for floating it for now though.:)
Ok, I'll have to make leaders. Everyone that is part of AC88888 or wants to be part of it, please post here and say if you are coming or not. Ok, Sporge, you are the leader.

I'll be there, too. I lost at apprentice last night, an I was there when he told us about it!

List of People Coming to Trivia 3/4/05 -

Leader - SPORGE27
All others - BAMBAM!, PIKMIN042

REMEMBER, SAY AC88888!!!!!!!! AFTER MOOTING TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE IS SAFE. TO OTHERS, REPLY AC88888!!!!!!! AFTER YOU GET ADDRESSED LIKE THAT.

Also, create nicknames for yourself. For example, I am BU, and RUBYRED is RUB.

So.... SPORGE27's nickname is Orange, BAMBAM!'s is Bomb, and PIKMIN042's is Olimar.

Good luck everyone!

Thanks Bulerias!

I want to try the Apprentice game!!:(
I even flipped through the chat rooms yesturday but too early I guess:(

SPORGE27 said:
Thanks Bulerias!

I want to try the Apprentice game!!:(
I even flipped through the chat rooms yesturday but too early I guess:(
No problem. And when and where is the Apprentice game?

BULERIAS said:

Leader - SPORGE27

REMEMBER, SAY AC88888!!!!!!!! AFTER MOOTING TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE IS SAFE. TO OTHERS, REPLY AC88888!!!!!!! AFTER YOU GET ADDRESSED LIKE THAT.

So.... SPORGE27's nickname is Orange, BAMBAM!'s is Bomb, and PIKMIN042's is Olimar.

Good luck everyone!
I actually don't get that at all...

Which part didn't you get?
and do either of you two know anything about the TV shows Lost and Allias?

PIKMIN042 said:
BULERIAS said:

Leader - SPORGE27

Good luck everyone!
I actually don't get that at all...
Ok, change of plans. I'll be there an hour before Moot Trivia and "coach" you all. Then, I MIGHT stay for a while, but there is no chance that I will stay until the end of Trivia. Ok, I want you to all get in NOA HQ an hour before Trivia. Then, I'll meet you there and we will address each other as such -

(SAMPLE)

AC88888 - ORANGE, are you ready?
AC88888 - Yes, BU, I am.

When Trivia starts, and a moot is going on, you know, like the "wave" moots where you don't know who is gone, after it's over, you type in - AC88888!!!!!!!!!!, and wait for the same reply from all of the members of AC88888. As easy as that.

Ah, I get it now. I will be there an hour early, like I always am. Everyone should press "tab" e few times before typing, taht way, we can spot eachother's posts easier.

Back