Yellow Candy
Dusty Scroll
Ancient Lantern
ど
森
う
Cake
Cake
It's so awesome!!!! Redd countefeiting, guide to patterns, the complex trading system and more! It's AWESOME!!!!

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
I bought the guide, too. And, I have tons of money leftover, too.

*Looks Around*

*Hides Money*

:p
I can either get that or AC:WW...

I don't know if I want to get the guide or not.

I'm torn.

On the one hand, it's cool because you can fully experience everything. You can learn the best ways to make money, to get your money's worth, to find secrets and to know all of the special holidays and times and everything important that's going on so you can have fun in your AC life.

On the other hand, isn't it sort of defeating the purpose of AC? I mean, I refer to this time and time again. My fishing experience. I just learned how to fish! I kept getting the timing wrong, and I'd disappointedly reel in an empty bobber. But after a little trial and error, I picked up the skill! on my own!

I'm in no way trying to insult those that want the guide. I really want it myself. But I just wonder - do you guys think that there's some fun to be had in exploring the village without the guide?

Or am I just weird and sentimental?

It's awesome. It tells you how to get all the golden items. Has important info on Feng Shui, Special Visitors, and everything! (It also gives you some idea on how to get the face you want). I still don't understand about Katlinn and her kid...

Back