• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

AC:NH Bunny Day Interior Design Event (Winners Announced!)

Chris

Staff
Senior Moderator
Ha-Cha!
Bells
Island
Vylbrand
Gold Hybrid Rose
Master Ball
Moon Ball
Love Ball
Pokéball
Bunny Day Interior Design Event

It is Bunny Day! Have the past twelve days of finding colourful eggs instead of crafting resources driven you insane yet? Let's hope you didn't crack them all out of frustration! This interior design event requires you to decorate a room of your house using a minimum of three Bunny Day DIY recipes. And there will be an eggstra special prize for those designs that truly wow us!

How to Participate
  • Design a room in Animal Crossing: New Horizons using a minimum of three Bunny Day DIYs and post screenshots of it in this thread by Thursday, April 16th at 11:59pm EST.

Rules
  • You must use a minimum of three DIY items from the Animal Crossing: New Horizons Bunny Day event.
  • Must be your own pictures. No stealing from Google, Pinterest, Reddit, etc!
  • One room design entry per member.
  • Photos must be unedited.
  • You cannot change your entry once you've submitted it.
  • You may use your own home or Harv's Island (villagers featured in photos in the latter do not give participants an advantage).

Prizes*
  • Participation: 100 forum bells.
  • Staff Favourite: Easter Egg collectible (below) and an additional 50 forums bells.
    JBq9eCI.png

* prizes will be distributed once the shop system is back online.

seliph said:
omg i sold all my bunny day stuff like immediately after crafting them LMAO
Yeah I sold almost everything as soon as I finished Zipper's challenge LOL. Thankfully I think I did keep three items so at least I can technically get participation points. Get ready for one very non-festive Bunny Day room staff.

Whoa! I have so many questions (No, I am NOT bringing up the meme)

I mean, this means you're almost done with the TBT and collectible thing and of course, the Easter event?

AHHHH I SOLD ALL MY STUFF AND MY EGGS AS SOON AS THEY DAY STARDED!!!

Back