• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

AC Doodles! (Closed to new requests for now!)

I know how it is with the stubborn ones. @___@ I spoke to Nibbles like one time in Shirohibiki's town, she moves into mine and I cannot get rid of her. Must be squirrels, they have a stubborn streak. :p

i heard you smacktalking nibbles

back the **** up
chow is worthless HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT HUH
im forever holding a grudge that you gave me chow
he disgusts me

dont you dare talk bad about my nibbles im gonna come ovER AND EAT ALL YOUR FLOWERS

bellforums requests eighteen.jpgbellforums requests seventeen.jpgbellforums requests sixteen.jpg

Three more requests! Hope you guys like. C:

Oh looks like some slots are open, could you draw my mayor and Rudy trying to wake Beau who fell asleep on a stump? Here's a pic of my mayor for reference.

HNI_0046.jpg

The red thing around his neck is a scarf and the grey thing on his left shoulder is a shoulder plate.

oh god that muffy is really adorable. i usually dont like her (oops sorry) but das kawaii. wonderful as per usual bae <3

whee I've been following this thread for a bit waiting for an open slot! could I request my mayor with her best buddies Bob and Zell? <3
021713 2325.jpg

asfjks :D all of these have turned out amazing!
& I think you made muffy look absolutely fabulous~

thank you so much ^-^

Your art is so cute! I'd love to put in a request for whenever you have the time.

BgYA3uFCMAABMfj.jpg

Back