• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

AC 3DS Release date

Status
Not open for further replies.

MollyCrossing

Bells
Bet you are all thinking this is something wonderful about the new game but its not all i know is that i went in to pre order it on tuesday and the dude said that the relase date is 2011 but it won't be till late october early november and if thing go well we might see it the start of october or earlier
Hope this helps x

I doubt a release in 3 or 4 months with out an official title.

Nintendo don't even have an official release for the game.

but i didnt say this was excat release it was what they think they will be able to release it by i am not saying this is exactly when but all i know it is around this time and will defenatly be this year

I know, but all these release date speculations are annoying me.

Especially when Nintendo knows more than shop workers... >v>

No you dont get it what it is is all the shops get a book from all the companys making games and stuff telling them info about when it will be out and things like that

I saw that it was supposed to be released around January 2012.

Off-Topic: We should have a sticky for AC release dates.

are you positive it's been confirmed, Molly? Official Nintendo Magazine estimated it for Spring 2012 and to be honest it feels like we're all just being led around in hopeless circles.

but, how is that definitely 2011 then? :( if Nintendo haven't confirmed it already this late in the game, I'm sorry to say but I highly doubt it will be scheduled for release this year :(

I have said this before all I know is it is defo out this year and we have 5 months left and they are probably announcing the date soon and they will obviously release it near enough Christmas cause that's the time Marion kart is coming out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back