• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

About Our Allience in Moot Trivia

First, I cropped them a bit, then turned them to the sepia color tones. I then put some glow on the characters and even more on the vehicles. I also put emphasis on the faces by slightly blurring the rest of the pic.

Wow, those are good! I'm currently downloading Picasa, and the best ones IMO are Krystal and Falco.

If you apply white or black as the default background color, it looks good.

pretty cool, umm i think you screwd up on the linkage, the landmaster is an arwing

:p but all in all, good work

:)

Ok, I want you to all get in NOA HQ about an hour before Trivia. Then, I'll meet you there and we will address each other as such -

(SAMPLE)

AC88888 - ORANGE, are you ready?
AC88888 - Yes, BU, I am.

When Trivia starts, and a moot is going on, you know, like the "wave" moots where you don't know who is gone, after it's over, you type in - AC88888!!!!!!!!!!, and wait for the same reply from all of the members of AC88888. As easy as that.

NICKNAMES -

BULERIAS - Bu
STORMTROOPER88888 - Storm
BASTOISE99 - Blas
SPORGE27 - Orange
BAMBAM! - Bomb
PIKMIN042 - Olimar
RUBYRED - Rub
PIRANHA2 - Plumber
PKMNRULES! - PK

If you want to become a part of the AC88888 Allience, please PM me with your desired nickname and I will add you to the list.

Here -

ssbm9.jpg

ssbm7.jpg

ssbm16.jpg

ssbm10.jpg

Thank you! I downloaded Picasa by the way, and I'm experimenting with it right now.

Back