• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

A Wild New Member Appears!

KeystotheCity

Bells
Hey there! I just made an account today. You can all call me Ley. (I know, it's a weird time to be making an introduction post but I sort of got preoccupied earlier.)

The only Animal Crossing games I've played are Wild World (and this was introduced to me a year ago) and New Leaf, but it feels like I've had both games for a long time now. I also play Pokemon (currently I have X and Y, the former being used for my nuzlocke and the latter being my "main game" so to speak) from time to time. I draw pretty often, too, and I'm an art major in community college (Not that I'm all that good at it right now. I'm getting better and improving, though!). I'm too lazy to share a good portion of my drawings, though. I also like folk rock, cats, and feminism.

If you wanna visit my town, keep in mind that it's very much a work in progress and it's a major hot mess right now. Also, there's a lot of items on the ground and I don't know y'all, so I might have to keep an eye on you until I know I can trust you won't take anything without permission (sorry!). I do plan to trade quite a bit in the Bell Tree Forums, though, so I'll be having quite a few folks over for trades and stuff.

I hope we can be pals! c:

Hey Ley! Welcome to The Bell Tree Forums! c:
You have a really unique name ! I'd love to see your drawings one day. ^_^

Last edited:
Welcome to The Bell Tree, we're all friendly around here. :)

Last edited:
Hello dear!
Welcome to The Bell Tree Forums!
If you have any questions or need any help/advice, don't hesitate to drop me a message! <3
Hope you have a wonderful time here~

Welcome!

Good to hear that you like cats. I MAY be a crazy cat lady of sorts, but that's a secret.

=^.^=

Back