A Sprite I made.

DSFAN121

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
My avatar here is a Balloon Fight sprite I made from scratch. I'll post more sprites and other pics I made soon.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Bulerias said:
From scratch, eh? Pretty cool!
It is. Good quality too. Perhaps you should start up an avatar shop, Neo.
Yeah, I think I will. I'm working on a Legend of Zelda NES one now. I'll post it here when it's done.

;)

In case I change my avatar, here it is, along with two others I made:

ballonfighter.png
zeldanes.png
mariostompgoomba.png

Feel free to use them as avatars. :jay:

Neo_Discoverer_23 said:

ballonfighter.png
zeldanes.png
mariostompgoomba.png

Ooh, those are nice. You made them from scratch? Wow, you are a very good artist.

Neo_Discoverer_23 said:

ballonfighter.png
zeldanes.png
mariostompgoomba.png

You didn't make those sprites. :|

You just added the backgrounds.

PikMino42 said:
Neo_Discoverer_23 said:

ballonfighter.png
zeldanes.png
mariostompgoomba.png

You didn't make those sprites. :|

You just added the backgrounds.
I DID make them, and if you don't believe me, that's fine, you can just back off. :|

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Neo_Discoverer_23 said:

ballonfighter.png
zeldanes.png
mariostompgoomba.png

Ooh, those are nice. You made them from scratch? Wow, you are a very good artist.
Thank you. BTW, here's another:

]

Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
My avatar here is a Balloon Fight sprite I made from scratch. I'll post more sprites and other pics I made soon.
You didn't make those from scratch. I compared them against sprites from popular spriting sites and they have the exact same pixel structure, just different colors (in some cases). It's cool if you are making sprite scenes and stuff or ripping them yourself, but saying you made other's work from scratch isn't cool.

PikMino42 said:
Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
You didn't make those from scratch. I compared them against sprites from popular spriting sites and they have the exact same pixel structure, just different colors (in some cases). It's cool if you are making sprite scenes and stuff or ripping them yourself, but saying you made other's work from scratch isn't cool.
In that case, I'm glad they aren't ripped.

^_^

Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
PikMino42 said:
Neo_Discoverer_23 said:

^_^
That makes no sense.

PikMino42 said:
Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
PikMino42 said:
Neo_Discoverer_23 said:

^_^
That makes no sense.
Okay, I copied them......

FROM THE GAME!!!! :evillaugh:

Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
PikMino42 said:
Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
PikMino42 said:
Neo_Discoverer_23 said:

^_^
That makes no sense.

So, you actually ripped them from the game?

Bulerias said:
Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
PikMino42 said:
Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
PikMino42 said:
Neo_Discoverer_23 said:

^_^
That makes no sense.

Of course not! I spent quite some time working on those, and I don't appreciate idiots like Mino saying I ripped them. :|

Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
Bulerias said:
Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
PikMino42 said:
Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
PikMino42 said:
Neo_Discoverer_23 said:

^_^
That makes no sense.

Of course not! I spent quite some time working on those, and I don't appreciate idiots like Mino saying I ripped them. :|
Heh, by saying I'm an idiot, you've just insulted yourself. The world is an odd place indeed. So, I get the impression that either:

A ) You just copied other people's sprites and won't admit it
or
B ) You looked at the games and copied them visually (I'd believe you, except for that link in your avatar, that's not exactly copyable by eye, especially since there is that odd stuff around him....)

Now, now, guys, no name-calling. I'd really like to not give out any warnings...

Bulerias said:
Now, now, guys, no name-calling. I'd really like to not give out any warnings...
Uhh, you aren't talking to me, are you? 'Cuz if you are....

Your flaming me over something I didn't do.....idk if he's helping you with your domain, Mino should be de-admined. :|

Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
Your flaming me over something I didn't do.....idk if he's helping you with your domain, Mino should be de-admined. :|
OK, that's it, this thread is locked.

I'm not flaming you, I'm trying to get the truth out of you. If you really copied them by eye, then just say so, instead of being a jerk. If you used them from a spriting site, just say so and I'll edit in the credit for you. But this is unacceptable. You need to cool off and stop flaming me every chance you get. Seriously, I only said we can be friends so you'd shutup and stop flaming me for no reason, but it seems that you don't want to stop.

Back