• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

A poem I wrote...

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Posts
23,937
Bells
3,222
Points
0
When darkness strikes and foul wind blows, people pray for hope and light. When heroes come, the darkness knows; it strikers them down, devouring their soul.

The people die, all hope is lost. The darkness cackles, clad in death. Though vanquished light may be, the people pray for it each day. It doesn
 
BAMBAM! said:
belive me I know that.
I'm guessing your concept of a poem is something like:

Nook hates Redd.
Wendell does too.
Bulerias just tripped.
Into TBT HQ.

(written by me)

Well thats what I think of too when I think of poems.
 
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
BAMBAM! said:
belive me I know that.
I'm guessing your concept of a poem is something like:

Nook hates Redd.
Wendell does too.
Bulerias just tripped.
Into TBT HQ.

(written by me)

Well thats what I think of too when I think of poems.
Well, I write different kinds of poems. :|
 
I know what poems are It is the only reason my teachers give me a C in Enmglish becuase I do well at them. I can't rhyme a poem for my 6 of my 5 lives.
 
BAMBAM! said:
I know what poems are It is the only reason my teachers give me a C in Enmglish becuase I do well at them. I can't rhyme a poem for my 6 of my 5 lives.
A C is considered good? If that isn't sarcasm, then... I feel sorry for you. :|

But anyway, what I wrote is a poem, and please, I don't want to take any more bad comments from you. Read my fan-fic if you don't like my poems. Smart_Tech and Mino thought it was good, and *Spirit* from Nsider was an active reader as well.
 
hey, if you can't take criticim, then you need to re think that. I am not saying I don't like it to hurt you. I am giving yuou the truth and trying to make it better. The poem has a cliff hanger....

And a C is avaerage, and passing. I live in a very wealthy county, my friends moved and the thought he was a snob >_>
so a C is maybe a B other places just as a side note.
 
BAMBAM! said:
hey, if you can't take criticim, then you need to re think that. I am not saying I don't like it to hurt you. I am giving yuou the truth and trying to make it better. The poem has a cliff hanger....

And a C is avaerage, and passing. I live in a very wealthy county, my friends moved and the thought he was a snob >_>
so a C is maybe a B other places just as a side note.
And there aren't supposed to be cliff hangers in poems? That's new. :|

And just to have an "average" grade wouldn't be good enough for me, though, no hard feelings.
 
BAMBAM! said:
I don't care ab out my grades. And poems are not supposed to have cliff hangers. Only sotries do.
You don't care about your grades? I would. :| But whatever, I respect your opinion...
 
BAMBAM! said:
You see I am more of a street smart guy. I do care about grades, aslong as I don't fail, I am happy.
Yeah, I see... I am more of a nerd, if you will.


:p
 
I'll join you with that comment Bul...

And the Poem I thought was good. It had meaning, and thats what a poem needs. Meaning.
 
BAMBAM! said:
that is not really a poem. It is more of a mest up prolauge, keep to writng stories.
What is your problem, since when are you an expert on poetry? There are tons of kinds and if you really think that you always have to shoot people's work down, especially when it's better than your own then you don't belong in public. :|

Oh and a prologue is some text at the beginning of a book explaing recent events before the book starts.
 
BAMBAM! said:
I don't care ab out my grades. And poems are not supposed to have cliff hangers. Only sotries do.
AH! Would you shutup for ONCE! You don't know anything about this, you don't have "street smarts", you live in frickin' Maryland and are on the computer all day long. For once don't get on everyone's nerves and actually think about what you are saying. You act like you know everything when really you are just annoying.
 
PikMino42 said:
BAMBAM! said:
hey, if you can't take criticim, then you need to re think that. I am not saying I don't like it to hurt you. I am giving yuou the truth and trying to make it better. The poem has a cliff hanger....

And a C is avaerage, and passing. I live in a very wealthy county, my friends moved and the thought he was a snob >_>
so a C is maybe a B other places just as a side note.
OMG. YOU ARE THE WORST PERSON TO EVER PASS IN MY LINE OF SIGHT. How fo you get away with being the worst hypocrite and liar in the world! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!
maybe he's the son of a idioc father and a evil mother.
 
Back
Top