• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Buying A picture of another character of mine

Alolan_Apples

“Assorted” Collector
Bells
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Island
Palm City
Green Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Snowflake Glow Wand
Yule Log
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Tetris Grid
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (148) +
Two months ago, I ordered a piece of art following the Pok?mon style and got it. This is the style:

pokemongungal.png

I would like another one, but this time, it’s my ACNL mayor, Andrea. Here’s what she looks like:

attachment.php

Like last time, I will like some quick sketches before the commission begins, so I can talk about details.

Also like last time, I’ll be paying 500 TBT.

Last edited:
Is there anything wrong with my order? I wanted to have two of my characters drawn Pok?mon style. So far, I only got one of the two.

The reason why I remained dormant from making orders in the Museum Shop for a while was because of how few TBT I had. But now that it’s no longer the case (definitely no longer the case), I’m back to making orders for commissions.

I don't THINK anythin is wrong with it, and I would actually do it if 1 you'd accept traditional (which I get the feeling you'd rather digital, totally okay) 2 my art isn't great enough yet to fully mimick styles and 3 I'd bump the price waaaaaay down. But other then that, it seems fair, you have a ref, you have your price, you wanna see some examples before they begin. Legit request.

I’m kinda hoping that Warrior may do my commission again. She drew that first one and my Eevee avatar. But that doesn’t mean nobody else can do it for me. And yes, I am specifically looking for the Pok?mon style. I plan on having both characters in a future signature, which I didn’t get started on for a while, and I want to make it consistent.

Back