• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

A new sig

JJRamone2

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I made for the NF sig contest V.2 I know chanses of me winning are 0/1000000000000 but what do you think about it?

nintendoforumssig5by.gif

Oh, maybe the font could be cooler, there are tons of cool ones at dafont, as you know.

PIRANHA2 said:
:eek:

dude... thats awsome...

i want one of those as a normal sig XD its a Fish, and so am i

thanks! I can use the base of it and just change the text to Piranha2 or Fish if you want.

JJRamone2 said:
PIRANHA2 said:

dude... thats awsome...

i want one of those as a normal sig XD its a Fish, and so am i

thanks! I can use the base of it and just change the text to Piranha2 or Fish if you want.
*huggles*

im using it at NSider right now

^_^

JJRamone2 said:
PikMino42 said:
I like it. What did you use to animate?
I used ImageReady CS the moving up and down was a simple tween but the shadow was all Frame By Frame.
Are you sure you couldn't have made it constant? I mean, don't you only have to use a drop shadow?

JJRamone2 said:
PikMino42 said:
JJRamone2 said:
PikMino42 said:
I used ImageReady CS the moving up and down was a simple tween but the shadow was all Frame By Frame.
Are you sure you couldn't have made it constant? I mean, don't you only have to use a drop shadow?
what do you mean?
The shadow on the fish is changing shape.

PikMino42 said:
JJRamone2 said:
PikMino42 said:
JJRamone2 said:
PikMino42 said:
what do you mean?
The shadow on the fish is changing shape.
I was trying to make it like that to make the illusion of real lighting

Back