• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

A New Autumn Collectible Is in SPORE for You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 185000 anyone else remember when I made this into a collectible? Glad to see it's a thing now ;) it's literally the same thing with a different colored backround haha. have to admit tho, that is a more attractive color for it. looks good you guys!

damn son, sounds like you need to sue Jeremy Inc. for copyright royalties, punitive damages, and intentional infliction of emotional distress. I can hook you up with this barrister I know, his name is Phoenix Wright...

These mushrooms are sooooooo adorable! I wonder if there will be other mushroom collectibles

These mushrooms are sooooooo adorable! I wonder if there will be other mushroom collectibles

I wouldn't be against the other shrooms being collectibles, but this one would likely be the most popular. Imagine a truffle collectible. It'd literally look like a turd lmao

I wouldn't be against the other shrooms being collectibles, but this one would likely be the most popular. Imagine a truffle collectible. It'd literally look like a turd lmao

lol! yeah it would look great next to the lump of coal collectible

On one hand a fun new collectible, on the other hand limited quantity and it's going to take luck to bump into a restock ;(

Regardless, happy mushroom month :)

On one hand a fun new collectible, on the other hand limited quantity and it's going to take luck to bump into a restock ;(

Regardless, happy mushroom month :)

Don't fret! We should still have a day or two, and you might find some being sold for store price in the MP. ShayminSkies is doing that, check their thread sometime! :)

Hopefully gonna snag a couple tomorrow for people who missed the restocks. Hate it when that 1 person takes like 20 to make a profit off of them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back