• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

A Murder of Crows | An Art Shop [0/3] [OPEN]

GOD I LOVE FEAR also hroo hraa
Username: Kimber
References: [x] [x]
Payment: 600 TBT if my math is right
Style: (chibi or non) either is good but I cannot choose >.<
Personality/pose: (not required) Lyn (with the green hair) is on top and Florina (with the purple hair) is incredibly shy so whatever pose works well with that
Line color: blue maybe?
Extra:
They are my OTP thank you so much I'm so excited to see what you draw!

Those poor crows.

I cri erytiem I see this thread.

whispers a murder of crows is a flock of crows.

- - - Post Merge - - -

GOD I LOVE FEAR also hroo hraa
Username: Kimber
References: [x] [x]
Payment: 600 TBT if my math is right
Style: (chibi or non) either is good but I cannot choose >.<
Personality/pose: (not required) Lyn (with the green hair) is on top and Florina (with the purple hair) is incredibly shy so whatever pose works well with that
Line color: blue maybe?
Extra:
They are my OTP thank you so much I'm so excited to see what you draw!

accepted~

No I know xD

I just read "murder" and it's like noooooo ;-;
Who came up with that for crows anyway?!

OH OK i was just making sure you knew lmao cause i know it can be an obscure thing. also oui it was finnians fault

I want em. You know I do. Buuuut I wanna wait >.<

You should have an "eventually" list and put me on it xD

i have no idea what her pants look like. are they like this??
xyOVY7S.png

i have no idea what her pants look like. are they like this??
xyOVY7S.png

yeah, totally fine with me! i didnt really have anything set in stone. they were just leggings or black jeans or whatever the **** tbh

wanted to mention that im on vacation this weekend so i apologize its going ot take me a bit to get these done. sorry guys. i might be able to do it at night but idk well see

aaaaaand of course. i woke up this morning to find the power out, and when it came back on, i found that the power supply on my computer had shorted out. i am not getting my new one until thursday. i could try to set up the tablet on my laptop, but overall, this will be even more delayed and i sincerely apologize.

Back