The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange Mote of Flame
Red Candy
1. EEEP! Never Shout Never is having a new album this month.I already got two songs off the album!! :]

2. Ellen Hopkin's new book comming out September 11th or 9th. YAAY!

3. I wish I was a little kid again, there toys in this generation is awesome. If I was a child, id defs be getting a hamster zuzu pet.

Any other band's comming out with new albums?

dsolg;fgv'lkmfbhdgvk;sdlkgjdksl;fgkimjhdsjkg

;_; Yees.

Just found Big City Dreams [Never Shout Never] Acoustic.

Kaleb said:
Never heard anything from this artist. What's the genre?
I really dont know.. But like Owl City, but less electronic.

According to itunes.. 'Pop rock' , 'rock', 'alternative'.

Peekab00m said:
hamster zuzu pet.
Lol my little brother had one of these and he put it on his head.
The wheels started moving and it started sucking up his hair and it wouldn't stop.
We had to cut his hair out of the wheels and well of course we threw the thing out.

kalinn said:
Peekab00m said:
hamster zuzu pet.
The wheels started moving and it started sucking up his hair and it wouldn't stop.
We had to cut his hair out of the wheels and well of course we threw the thing out.
lolol

kalinn said:
Peekab00m said:
hamster zuzu pet.
Ohgawd. XD
That sounds like one of those weird traumatic experiences where people become afraid of like fruit or something. Except it'll be hamsters.

-Jack- said:
kalinn said:
Peekab00m said:
hamster zuzu pet.
Ohgawd. XD
That sounds like one of those weird traumatic experiences where people become afraid of like fruit or something. Except it'll be hamsters.
Well when we pass them in Walmart he doesn't go anywhere near them.
He was 4 or 5 at the time so he's probably scarred for life.
It was sad/scary while it was happening but its funny if you look back at it. lol

kalinn said:
-Jack- said:
kalinn said:
Peekab00m said:
hamster zuzu pet.
Ohgawd. XD
It was sad/scary while it was happening but its funny if you look back at it. lol
I remember when I got my leg stuck in between the bars of a kitchen chair..

I was tripping balls yelling.. we almost had to phone the fire department.

Now I look back its funny as *censored.2.0*.

Group 1 Crew, Selena Gomez, Disciple, and Anberlin all have albums coming out in September. It's going to be a freaking awesome month in music.

I have Disciple's CD through their pre-order and it's one of the best of the year so far. If you like hard, southern rock you'll love Disciple. But the CD I'm most excited about is Outta Space Love by Group 1 Crew. I know the band pretty well and they bring an amazing blend of dance/urban/pop. I usually hate that style of music but they perfect it.

Peekab00m said:
kalinn said:
-Jack- said:
kalinn said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Ohgawd. XD
I remember when I got my leg stuck in between the bars of a kitchen chair..

I was tripping balls yelling.. we almost had to phone the fire department.

Now I look back its funny as *censored.2.0*.
the closest thing to this I have is getting my leg caught in a wheel, or caught somehow while riding in the trailer, while being pulled by a tractor or something?

swear to god i thought my leg was gonna get ripped off, but was just scratched, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back