• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

a cat lady's gallery... (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

99% of what i draw is headshots so i've been trying to draw more than just that and go out of my comfort zone... wilson reminded me of one of my ocs that has a similar outfit so i drew him xD

20502508_edVLELgbRVnruyQ.png

Hi! Your art is really great, I love the style of eyes and the way you draw hair is very flowy :blush:
I saw you're open for art trades, would you like to trade with me?
Sadly, I don't have any place where I post my art, but here are some examples:
sdfgsfdsfgs.jpg
0w0.png
1 (3).jpg
it's her again.jpg

Thank you for considering!

Oh!! I love your art style!! •v•)/ I noticed you have art trades open at this time (unless that’s from awhile back???). Idk if you’d be interested, but I’d love to do an AT with you if you’re up for it.

Some examples here: [x] [x]
More stuff on my Twitter: [x]

Let me know if you’re interested. C: Otherwise, no big deal. Hope you have an awesome weekend!!

Ashdkflg I didn’t see this till now, I keep getting notified for my threads sometimes and other times not?? ;-;

Hi! Your art is really great, I love the style of eyes and the way you draw hair is very flowy :blush:
I saw you're open for art trades, would you like to trade with me?
Sadly, I don't have any place where I post my art, but here are some examples:

Thank you for considering!
Omg thank u so much <3 I love your art as well!! What kind of trade do you want (headshot/half body/chibi) & who do you want me to draw?
Feel free to draw anyone in one of these folders https://toyhou.se/Libellule/characters

Oh!! I love your art style!! •v•)/ I noticed you have art trades open at this time (unless that’s from awhile back???). Idk if you’d be interested, but I’d love to do an AT with you if you’re up for it.

Some examples here: [x] [x]
More stuff on my Twitter: [x]

Let me know if you’re interested. C: Otherwise, no big deal. Hope you have an awesome weekend!!
I just finished my last art trade so I’m open for more!! I’d love to trade with you, you’ve got a really cute style! Who would you like me to draw and in what style? I’m looking for art of anyone in one of these folders: https://toyhou.se/Libellule/characters

Hey there, no worries!! I’d love either a half-body or a chibi. Character-wise, I’d prefer my girl [Forget-me-not], but anyone in [this folder] is cool.

Your characters are so cute!! ‘v’)/ I’ll go ahead and draw Dellinger! I love his design //// what style would you like done on my end? C:

Hey there, no worries!! I’d love either a half-body or a chibi. Character-wise, I’d prefer my girl [Forget-me-not], but anyone in [this folder] is cool.

Your characters are so cute!! ‘v’)/ I’ll go ahead and draw Dellinger! I love his design //// what style would you like done on my end? C:
I’ll do a chibi of forget-me-not ^^ you can do either a chibi or half body as well!

some recent drawings from the past couple of weekss
4iNKEQz.png

ZPIEuR8.png

F5RVUEC.png

y3NJLYp.png

MnTpeR2.png

eaecjjQ.png

whew drew more than i thought i did :eek:

I just started using my copic markers. There’s still lots to learn but I’m proud of this one compared to my first drawing ahejfgkgl
4AB94E95-D561-4D08-896D-8D9680A26DBE.jpeg

Back