• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Buying 9xPeaches - the ordinary kind, not the perfect type - 10,000 bells OBO

grahamf

Happiness Fairy
Bells
Feedback
100% (4) +
I somehow made the mistake of replacing all of my town fruit with perfects, only to find out they die after a few harvests!

I am willing to pay a bit more because I am a bit desperate, but I'd be thinking hard about any insanely high offers

hi, I don't have the normal kind.. I have perfect peaches though, I can give you a basket of 9 for free.. if your native fruit is not peach, it would grow as a normal peach :)

I can bring you a basket for free if you like

That'd be just as awesome! My FC is 1091-8458-0060 and I assume yours is 2981-5792-3477? I'm adding that code now. I'll have the gate open

hi, I don't have the normal kind.. I have perfect peaches though, I can give you a basket of 9 for free.. if your native fruit is not peach, it would grow as a normal peach :)
Sorry my native is peach, hence the dillemia

Last edited:
Haha yes you're correct :b I've added you so just lemme know when your gate's open.~

Back