• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

I got all my nook miles saved up to go on a shopping spree and I will be working graveyard shifts all through this week, so I will be playing HHP all night long.

I can't wait! It's going to be too early in the morning for me though (I think 2am) but I have the 5th booked off (and 8th too!) so I'll have a lovely weekend of play scheduled :D

I won't be able to play the game when the update will drop, I'm doing a Yoga retreat in the mountain for my birthday this year, from the 4th until the 8th of november 🧘‍♂️
But it will be the first thing I'll do when I'll retrieve my everyday life and internet connection 😆

That sounds really relaxing actually. I have been practicing Yoga and meditation via Apple Fitness+ lately. It has really helped with my anxiety issues. Animal Crossing is so relaxing most of the time that it too helps with my anxiety. That's one of the reasons why I started playing Wild World back in the day.

I’m playing ACNH every single day, more than one year already, so the day of update will be just another day and I will have no reason stop playing in this particular day.
I bought DLC already, and I should expect “extra content” should be updated for me in the same day. I’m not planning to go sleep later / wake up earlier because of update, just to enjoy this game as before and hopefully continue doing the same.
With this extra content I will change my “daily routine” as the game itself changes. Only changes made so far is removing large plot of golden roses, as I got more than enough bells (150M), purchase pack of Amiibo cards (72) – and hopefully staying with game for at least one more year and then… we will see.

Yes! Can't wait for it and have the day off! Time pass faster please

Yesss, I'm so excited but I have some things to get done in the meantime so I'm glad there are a couple days ;o ;

i'll be playing either on saturday or next week: 9 pm is too late for me to play & i'm also really busy cleaning up my room.

I don't know if I'll play the night of the 4th. I have a few things I want to do that day to get ready.

I plan to demolish the steps going to my treehouse. I'm going to install either vines or a ladder kit, instead.

My farm plots are full of pumpkins right now (no sense leaving them empty), so I'll have to dig up the extra plots to make room for the new crops.

I need to rearrange some things on my dock to make room for Cap'n.

Probably a few other changes I'll make, but I'm going to take it slowly. I want to take my time and enjoy all the new content.

That sounds really relaxing actually. I have been practicing Yoga and meditation via Apple Fitness+ lately. It has really helped with my anxiety issues. Animal Crossing is so relaxing most of the time that it too helps with my anxiety. That's one of the reasons why I started playing Wild World back in the day.
I hope it will be ! But I'm almost sure of it since I know the Yoga teacher who's organizing the retreat and I already love her classes.
I understand what you're talking about, fitness in general really helped me with my anxiety, it's a good way to calm your mind and reconnect with your body and the present time.
And I also share your feelings concerning Animal Crossing, it's the most relaxing game I know, I think it's because the atmosphere and objectives are peaceful, + decorating make the time past faster 'cause you're focusing on a creative task.

Sorry I’ve this question got answered already but does anyone know what time the update will drop in Central European time? I’m so bad with time zones lol

I'm in the same boat as some others - it depends on when it's released. If I'm awake at the time, then I'll definitely be playing it ASAP! Even got the DLC and everything, so I'll definitely be working on some of that as well. Thankfully I have the 5th off of work, so I'll get to binge as much as I want hehe

NGL :giggle: feeling some low-key envy for those of you with the flexibility of canceling work for gaming.

My best shot is muting my mic & cam, enabling Live Transcript for Zoom meetings, and surreptitiously checking out 2.0 while donning a professional façade.
I feel like we are twin souls over here…..❤️

I work both the 4th and 5th so I probably won't get to play until Friday evening after dinner. I don't mind too much though.

I do have the following Monday and Tuesday off at least (for a pet surgery reason though).

Back