• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

6 Days of Scavenging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to the winners! Thank you to Oblivia & all the Staff for such a fun event!

I'm so mad at myself for missing out on a Quirky Doll. I'm off to TBT Marketplace to see if people are selling them.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Quirky Doll 💜💜💜
Thank you for my sweet Cocotryoshka too … so adorable 🥰

❣❣ Congratulations to all the winners in the raffle draw ❣❣

I have to say this is right up there in my top favourite of all Belltree events … I really appreciate all the creativity and Hardwork that went into it … I was trying to figure out why a scavenger hunt has so much appeal to me, and I think it’s because ever since I began playing video games of any kind, it was the questing aspect of it that hooked me and it still does!
I do love me a good quest!! 😊
❤ Thank you again to ALL the staff (especially Jeremy, Oblivia and Chris)

Thankyou very much for everyone who worked on this event and a big congratulations to all the raffle winners. My mum and I had a blast doing this even if we missed day one because i forgot to check. Scavanger hunts are by far my favourite events here and im so glad i got a chance to do another great one.

Omg I won
Our raffle winners are as follows!

@Nougat has won a Pokéball
@Dio has won a Moon Ball
@Soti has won a White Feather
@Mikaiah has won a Purple Feather
@~Kilza~ has won a Final Boss Feather
@S.J. has won a Glam Feather
@Shinigamii has won a Togepi Easter Egg
@Shellzilla has won a Yoshi Easter Egg
@courtxh has won a Dreamy Easter Egg
@deanapants has won a Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
@joey ^_^ has won a Kaleidoclover
@p e p p e r has won a Dreamy Party Popper
@StarlitGlitch has won a Celeste Chick Plush
@neoratz has won a Snow Bunny
@aericell has won an Aurora Sky
@UglyMonsterFace has won a Pink Star Fragment
@Foreverfox has won a Purple Star Fragment
@vanivon has won a Blue Star Fragment
@Peach_Jam has won an Ice Cream Swirl
@Aliya has won a Popsicle

Congratulations to all of you! Your collectibles will be manually distributed later on this evening. 🎉

Those of you with either a Cocotryoshka or a Quirky Doll (!!!) on the way should have them in your inventories now, though you won't receive a notification when they show up. They'll be there if you check your inventory!

Thank you so much to everyone who took part in this event and offered kind words along the way. I had the best time hosting this one and appreciate all of you hanging out with me this week while we scrounged around our houses!

Omg thank you so much! I can't believe I won something! 💜💫 yayy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back