• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Novii's Journal

Island/Town Name
Prisma
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Cherry
Native Flower
Roses

Novii

Designated Sympatric Ear.
Bells
Switch
7992-2968-2383
Island
Prisma
Map:
Starting Villagers:
Jay - Animal Crossing: New Horizons Wiki Guide - IGN
Faith | Animal Crossing Wiki | Fandom

Permanent Villagers: None yet.

I did restart again, but I'm actually so much happier how this island is turning out, I'm not worried about the villagers that I have and I'm wanting to take my time and breathe in the game. There a few rules that I'm holding against my self.

1. No time travelling. Period.
2. Find and enjoy non popular villagers, let them cycle through normally.
3. Take breaks when needed, I don't need to be on the game for like 20 hours at a time.

Day 1:

I got a few things done, did a lot of fishing like normal for some money, and gushed at my starter villagers, definitely had good luck.
I also paid 5,000 miles for my house expansion and now I'm ready to hunt for my first villager in the morning.

That's all I did.

Last edited:
Day 2:

Went on my first villager hunt, and I found Pinky! She's actually really cute, so I'm glad that I took her in. :)
Did some more fishing and resource gathering, so I can build a shop.

I also went onto another hunts and found Bones and Norma, never had them before and I'm not regretting my decision! They are so cute.

I finally built my shop and planted some flowers.
That's all I did for the day.

Bones | Animal Crossing Wiki | Fandom
Norma | Animal Crossing Wiki | Fandom
Pinky_NewLeaf.png

Last edited:
Day 3:

I now have a museum and and a shop! So I finally was able to donate all the bugs and fish that I caught to the museum, my island doesn't look cluttered anymore! Yay.

Also was a big day, I was able to build the houses for my new villagers, and since I collected a lot of resources, the houses didn't take too much time at all.

I'm creating a map layout of where things are going, I'll post it once it's done!

Nothing much after that, besides chopping down trees and rearranging things to make my island with a little personality.

And I've been thinking on the type of theme and I haven't decided yet, also, do I want a layout? I usually do a "normcore" type, since it's easier.

Hm...

Day 4:

I'm now actually caught up on the journal. :)

Nothing really happened at all besides an amazing user has gifted me so much things, including 240 nmts!!! My jaw dropped, wasn't expecting it, people on here are so nice on this website!

She also gifted me the fruit that I needed, yay!

With the things she gifted me, I might have an inkling on what theme I want, and I hope I can pull it off...

Pandora theme.
From the movie Avatar, I recently watched the movie and I was memorized with the setting, the glowing plants and the colors. I really don't think I can do it but I will most definitely will try lol.
Finally something that I finally have a goal for, and I'm super excited.

I'm going to need a lot of glowing mushrooms...

Day 5:

I was finally able to get back online last night, due to having to work overtime, I'm able to breathe again.
So, nothing really happened at the moment besides the resident services finally opened and I got Isabelle finally.

I'm finally soon to start getting the villagers that I want.

And I'm pretty hooked on the idea about Pandora theme, I just don't know to how to design, I'm not good at designing lol.

Day 6/7:

A lot of things happened, I'm now able to villager hunt! I spent all day yesterday looking for them, here is what I got!

Shep_NewLeaf.png
Blaire_NewHorizon.png
stitches.c11d693.png
Hopper_NewHorizon.png

I went to my personal friends islands and they gave me Stitches and Hopper. I'm so excited! Should I let Stitches cycle through or keep him as a permie?

I have no idea.

I haven't been playing on my switch in a few because my sister wanted to learn how to play it and she just moved into my village as well, so it's going to be fun. Lol

Back